MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Naim

Bargain Fares

From EK's website? I'm scared of 10 abreast 777...KLM and AF too...any wider options? RJ or MS?

I chose window seat 46K on my first ever EK 77W flight last April... The reviewers are right, that seat legroom is very spacious.

Edited by Alif A. F.

SZB to TGG on Malindo RM49 and back on Firefly RM59 are my bargain fares. Kerteh is slightly more convenient that TGG but all seat on every flight to and from Kerteh are RM358! Obviously cashing in on business travellers.

Also got LHR-AUH-KUL-AUH-LHR for £505/RM2600 Promo offer on Etihad a couple of week back. Turkish were also offering some good fares but not so good timings as Etihad.

Geoff

I chose window seat 46K on my first ever EK 77W flight last April... The reviewers are right, that seat legroom is very spacious.

legroom is not much a problem for me...but the general width of the seats...I'm more comfortable if the seat next to me is empty...

Oh yes...Turkish...how could i forget?

Edited by Kenneth Chong WT

I had the same issue as you before I flew them recently.. But I thought it was fine. It should be no problem, especially considering the cheap fares paid :D

Latest promo from Qatar Airways..

http://www.qatarairways.com/my/en/offers/oneworld-global-promotion.page?CID=EMMY920230

Double the Luxury –2 for 1 Premium Offer

Celebrate our first anniversary with oneworld, the World’s Best Airline Alliance 2014 as voted by Skytrax and enjoy this fantastic offer on the World’s Best Business Class.

Book between now and 31st October 2014 and your companion flies with you for free*. Privilege Club members will also earn 50% bonus Qmiles*. Members need to register for the offer at least 24 hours before travel to be eligible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tried looking around, but not able to find any fare with the said 2 for 1 price

Found KUL CDG return for winter at RM2.3k on EK

Same price on Qatar but valid for summer also.

I find QR's pricing to Europe not as cheap. KLM and AF is also running promo, likewise LH.

I find QR's pricing to Europe not as cheap. KLM and AF is also running promo, likewise LH.

I found their pricing the cheapest on Day 1 of the sale. Now, tickets are almost at their normal prices. Looks like there are very limited cheap tickets.

EY and EK are on sale now .. pre matta fair deals i suppose .. on may return london for less than 2500 per pax .. return cdg will be 2200 on EY

booked mine in may using EY

KUL AUH JW 77W

AUH LHR EY 388

LHR AUH EY 388

AUH KUL VA 77W

3 diff body all operated by Etihad .. Wish to have a sneak peak inside First Residence and First Apartment .. ignore the cheesy name you should :p

MH domestic n ASEAN routes on sale as well

Operated FOR Etihad...if the crew are from Jet and Virgin Aust.

BY Etihad bro .. been on JW 332 operated by EY sometime last year .. apparently crew are from EY and even the PTV is E-BOX.. the rego for the wet leased JW 77W 332 being changed to A7-... not sure for the VA though

Nowadays need to check fares on MAS first - then AK - as I just check for flights from KUL to CAN (Guangzhou) for 7 april to 10th apr and MH offers rm860 net and AK was rm930!! Similiarly did a check from KUL to Melbourne on 30th June and MH was rm1,700 whereas AK is rm1,650 !! What's happening to Air Asia X as their fares are now totally uncompetitive as a budget carrier with tight seating. Even Emirates offer is only rm1,670

Nowadays need to check fares on MAS first - then AK - as I just check for flights from KUL to CAN (Guangzhou) for 7 april to 10th apr and MH offers rm860 net and AK was rm930!! Similiarly did a check from KUL to Melbourne on 30th June and MH was rm1,700 whereas AK is rm1,650 !! What's happening to Air Asia X as their fares are now totally uncompetitive as a budget carrier with tight seating. Even Emirates offer is only rm1,670

VN fare to North Asia could be cheaper than D7.

VN fare to North Asia could be cheaper than D7

agreed! :)

VN aggresively promoting SGN as a transit hub, their fares to North Asia from KUL definitely the cheapest!

Edited by Yang Zulhilmi

agreed! :)

VN aggresively promoting SGN as a transit hub, their fares to North Asia from KUL definitely the cheapest!

Do we need transit visa to transit via Vietnam's airports? Seen in Skyscanner that VN often are only about RM100 or 200 more from what D7 offers.