MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Naim

Bargain Fares

Anyone tried Vietnam Airlines before? ICN ex KUL is 1069 return...D7 is about 1500 excluding food and luggage. What do you think?

I just book on Vietnam Airlines to NRT. 1.4k . There is an option for Optiontown upgrade for SGN sector Rm210 one way. SGN to NRT sector Rm1.1k one way.

Wow...when are you departing? I'm looking at KUL-SGN-ICN 2nd June and return on the 7th...1069 return...

Mine will be in deepavali time. Do let take more pic and share with us ok. I wanna know whats the service like. Hard to find a decent trip report though.

Dang! I booked the wrong return flight! I wanted the 332 departing 10.15am from ICN...Instead I booked the 10.50am on the 321! Do you think I can standby for the earlier flight? Both get me on time into KUL for my flight back to KCH...it's kinda weird that there are 2 flights from ICN on VN to SGN and only 35 mins apart...it's gonna be a long and boring flight on the 321 to SGN...

Ive taken VN domestic flight from HCM City to Danang a few years ago - a short flight but operated on 330 - it was a full flight and we were served a full meal. The meal was not too bad, I must say. Service ok, not too different from MH domestic service. The only little encounter we had was that the crew had a hard time getting everyone seated during landing and taxing.

I was on what I believed a leased MH 332 from HAN to SGN...the plane seemed old and crew somewhat uninterested...but food was good...I must say...I'm kicking myself for clicking the 321 instead of the 332 on the return flight. But...we'll see...I might try to standby at the airport...if my ticket permits standby that is...

I was on what I believed a leased MH 332 from HAN to SGN...the plane seemed old and crew somewhat uninterested...but food was good...I must say...I'm kicking myself for clicking the 321 instead of the 332 on the return flight. But...we'll see...I might try to standby at the airport...if my ticket permits standby that is...

Why not giving them a call or email try to change ? I think they should allow changes within some hours .

Booking from Expedia.com.my can get you a very good bargain deal too!. Flight + Hotel, like mine, booked on late October to HKG for 5D4N at only 1K inclusive of CX flight return and hotel!

USD30 per change per pax...mahal nyer...

Wah...1k...cheap! All inclusive lagi!

Yes, Expedia did promo on HK last 2 weeks ago on May and June travelling to HK on 4D3N, CX flight + Hotel at 700 MYR! But I couldn't commit on that.

I just booked a KUL-LHR return ticket for RM2819 all-in...on EK. I compare prices with other airlines too - EK is still the cheapest for travel in January next year :-).

Got mine on MH at 2.6K return all in on KUL-LHR & CDG-KUL ;) for next year My travel. Just pray the flights would remain till next year.

Indeed. I think early this year or last year, EY launched promo fare to US with flight from KUL to ORD as low as 1.9K MYR return only!

EY is at it again. I checked KUL - AMS is 2398.

10647110_767991919928636_623367352568629

Edited by Waiping

ey.jpg

Etihad not the cheapest it seem, but good example of where travelling AtoB is more expensive than going AtoBtoC :D

For some reason Dublin is the only exception

(skintflint misers like yours truly obviously refer to cattle class exclusively) :)

Edited by BC Tam

Nobody checked Air France-KLM at all ? I often find Air France-KLM give better deals than any of the ME3.

I managed to find a return ticket to Europe for just RM2,729 all-inclusive for travel in November! It is an open-jaw ticket (Kuala Lumpur to Rome and back from Budapest to Kuala Lumpur).

I tried to find on the US trip at cheap fare but couldn't find one on EY.

Not sure about EY... but KU fare has a thing to go...if only its hardware and dry airline status one can ignore....

currently Emirates and Qatar are offering ex-sin to any European and London for $999 net; and BA is offering S$1.3k to London and one European countries; and Delta is offering S$1.2k to LA/SFO