MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Naim

Bargain Fares

3rd May 2013, KUL-LHR (morning flight)

Then

11th May 2013, CDG-KUL

:p

I thought the Air France ticket I bought last month (RM2565) was cheap. But this one is even cheaper! Grrr!!

Thanks for the info. RM2.2k is incredibly cheap, especially for a non-stop flight!

Anything below 2k for western Europe destination is excellent. 6hrs in RUH has to be better than in JED. :)

SV service is okay -- they keep feeding you with good food. Only issue is the umrah fellas, many first time flyers from the kampong, so they can be a bit undisciplined and mess up the toilets.

RUH airport is far better than JED South Terminal. There are two lounges@ RUH that may grant you access - one accepts Priority Pass and the other - a very new and nice one - accepts some higher-tiered MasterCard. The latter actually just asked me to show any MasterCard to gain access when I was last there - entry requirements may have been relaxed as they had just commenced operations.

Also, some new-ish duty free shops. You can access air-side the "Other Airlines" terminal from the Saudi only terminal where you can find the aforementioned lounges. It isn't Changi by any stretch of one's imagination but it isn't too bad. Do some research of the above lounges.

KUL/PUS. I paid RM676 for 2 people during the recent 2-for-1 sale by D7. Traveling end of next month, but we are going to Jeju, not Seoul.

If you have a Hong Leong Bank credit card, you can fly to Seoul for only RM1,224 all-in. Currently Hong Leong Bank is having a promotion with Dragonair/Cathay Pacific and it is good for travel from September 2013 to 28th January 2014. You must search for the air fare through the Hong Leong Bank/Dragonair-Cathay Pacific promo landing page to be able to see the promo fare.

Do check out for the Dragonair/Cathay Pacific RM991 (all-in) promo fare to Shanghai too. You can book this fare with any credit card.

Bhutan is still pricey, regardless -- will give it a miss.

===

Special 1-for-1 Airfare Promotion to Bhutan!

Limited to first 150 pairs of tickets.
1799 SGD (Economy Class inclusive of all taxes for 2)
2199 SGD (Business Class inclusive of all taxes for 2)

1-FOR-1 SIN-PBH AIRFARE PROMOTION

Special 1-for-1 Airfare Promotion to Bhutan on Sale NOW!
PinExt.png

happiness_070813_bnr3_1_for_1_airfare.jp

Special 1-for-1 Airfare Promotion to Bhutan!

Limited to first 150 pairs of tickets.
1799 SGD (Economy Class inclusive of all taxes for 2)
2199 SGD (Business Class inclusive of all taxes for 2)

Contact our happiness travel agent to book your trip to Bhutan now!
Terms & Conditions
  1. Tickets are valid for travel in the months of December 2013 – February 2014. No extension will be permitted beyond February 2014.
  2. Valid for Business and Economy Classes.
  3. Sale will be restricted to 20 pax per flight i.e. 10 Paid + 10 Free.
  4. Return journey must be completed within 21 days of the first leg traveled.
  5. Travel for both pax must be performed on same dates.
  6. All taxes are applicable for the + 1 (Free) ticket.
  7. Tickets to be sold on “book and buy” basis. Once travel dates are confirmed, date change can be done on paying a date change fee of SGD25 per date change, per pax.
  8. No date change permitted once travel date is less than 21 days away.
  9. Promotion tickets sold during this period are non-refundable, non-endorseable and nonrerouteable.
  10. Tickets are valid for SIN-PBH-SIN only.

http://www.happiness.travel/news/1-for-1-sin-pbh-airfare-promotion?utm_campaign=CAG&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=1for1.Top.Banner

Early this month or last month, Scoot was giving the RM 700 all in with meal and luggage promotion on SIN - SYD - SIN route, anyone got that?

Early this month or last month, Scoot was giving the RM 700 all in with meal and luggage promotion on SIN - SYD - SIN route, anyone got that?

This morning it is S$138 to all destinations except BKK - if u book between 7 am and 9 am. But that does not include the KUL-SIN flight. I have yet to find a good deal other than their initial launch fares. Hope to fly on their new B787s when these join the fleet... :)

MATTA Fair will be in September - early September if I recall correctly.

Yup, KL MATTA Fair would be 6-8 Sep 2013. Blocked date, no travel on that date. :)

Did anyone manage to snag any of Malindo's RM 50 tickets? I managed to get something to BKI for September in my mock booking but not free to travel then... ;) I noticed that KUL-BKI now has only two flights a day - how are the flight cancellations these days?

Did anyone manage to snag any of Malindo's RM 50 tickets? I managed to get something to BKI for September in my mock booking but not free to travel then... ;) I noticed that KUL-BKI now has only two flights a day - how are the flight cancellations these days?

The cheapest and most value for money for the domestic flight I ever purchased was 70 MYR all in for MAS on KUL - KCH - KUL sector. :D

Edited by Mike P

BKI down to 2 times daily, KCH mostly 3 times daily now, I am worried that MYY might be the victim of pulling out after TWU by OD (Though I hope this won't never come in) as when you play with the booking engine, by "very hard" only you can find a flight originating from MYY.

And the weird thing is, for the same date, originating from MYY you cant search any flight; but if you turn the other way round, you get something if flying in from KUL, I don't really understand...no such problem for other points of Borneo to and fro KLIA...

I was trying to look for some fares ex-Australia to UK/Europe for my sis. Wow they're expensive! The fare in economy is at least 50% more than the other way round. :blink:

Can anyone here shed some lights on how to get bargain fares ex-Australia, particularly from Brisbane?

I was trying to look for some fares ex-Australia to UK/Europe for my sis. Wow they're expensive! The fare in economy is at least 50% more than the other way round. :blink:

Can anyone here shed some lights on how to get bargain fares ex-Australia, particularly from Brisbane?

Try using Virgin Australia's website to book a flight from BNE to LHR. You'll get codeshared flights on SQ which may end up cheaper.

hmm for fares ex-Australia, i have search on many websites like studentflights,flightcentre,escapetravel,travel.com.au

Break it in half - a BNE-DPS/CGK/TPE/REP/HAN/SGN RT, coupled with a DPS/CGK/TPE/REP/HAN/SGN - LHR/Europe RT fare.

or even better a

1) BNE-DPS/CGK/TPE/REP/HAN/SGN OW

2) DPS/CGK/TPE/REP/HAN/SGN - LHR/Europe RT fare

3) and DPS/CGK/TPE/REP/HAN/SGN- BNE OW.

or summat ;)

Break it in half - a BNE-DPS/CGK/TPE/REP/HAN/SGN RT, coupled with a DPS/CGK/TPE/REP/HAN/SGN - LHR/Europe RT fare.

or even better a

1) BNE-DPS/CGK/TPE/REP/HAN/SGN OW

2) DPS/CGK/TPE/REP/HAN/SGN - LHR/Europe RT fare

3) and DPS/CGK/TPE/REP/HAN/SGN- BNE OW.

or summat ;)

Should put a disclaimer - try at your own risk!

I don't think airlines would be accommodating something untoward would happen to any one of the legs (delays etc).