MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Cheng Long

1Malaysia Air Asia

Air Asia beats MAS to it... They have 1Malaysia livery first..

185724_10151389304452387_1608966770_n.jp

Edited by Cheng Long

Note the guards that stand around the aircraft. Seems like there is some kind of celebration that either the plane is taking part, or the centre piece of the event. Not normal for AK aircraft I think.

PM and wife boarded the plane to Kuantan. AK did live tweets for this ceremony earlier today.

I think MXA had the 1Malaysia logo too somewhere on the front fuselage, before being repainted.

Anyway with the looming GE13, the 1Malaysia thingy could be an asset, or a liability.

Just so happened that this afternoon I saw M53-01 heading towards East Coast on FR24. Awhile later 9M-NAA was seen heading the opposite way.

If they want to integrate by giving free tickets why not do it donkey years ago.. Is it only until recently the Sabah and Sarawak considered important to the Federation?

Edited by Amirul Mazlan

If they want to integrate by giving free tickets why not do it donkey years ago.. Is it only until recently the Sabah and Sarawak considered important to the Federation?

East Malaysian voters are now very important to UMNO/BN because the fixed deposits in the Peninsula are no longer reliable. THat is why they are all out to woo East Malaysian voters so that their votes do not go to the Pakatan Rakyat.

The Star report: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2013/1/6/nation/12540322&sec=nation

East Malaysian voters are now very important to UMNO/BN because the fixed deposits in the Peninsula are no longer reliable. THat is why they are all out to woo East Malaysian voters so that their votes do not go to the Pakatan Rakyat.

The Star report: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2013/1/6/nation/12540322&sec=nation

East Malaysia is important to both BN and PR.. That's why PR is also enticing them with 20% oil royalty..

An "I scratch your back, you scratch my back" move from an airline facing AOC renewal in March?

Aha, since somebody touched this subject, a spy from the AK Gossip Division just gave me an sms to inform everyone in MalaysianWings that the much talked AK's AOC was renewed by DCA in mid December 2012. The new expiration date of the current AOC is now in September 2014.

It's just amazing what gimmicks the government comes up with to to try and win votes whilst wasting tax payers money.

I wonder how much AK is getting paid for this or is it a case of favours will be returned after the election?

It's just amazing what gimmicks the government comes up with to to try and win votes whilst wasting tax payers money.

I wonder how much AK is getting paid for this or is it a case of favours will be returned after the election?

I don't think any public money is involved.. It's an Air Asia's initiatives, not Malaysia's gov...

But TF has always been a strong supporter of BN as far as I am aware.. He even helped out during campaign period..

Aha, since somebody touched this subject, a spy from the AK Gossip Division just gave me an sms to inform everyone in MalaysianWings that the much talked AK's AOC was renewed by DCA in mid December 2012. The new expiration date of the current AOC is now in September 2014.

Did he/she tell you how AK got its AOC renewed and how much attrition rate at flight ops dep until poison letters were flying around?

:hi:

I don't think any public money is involved.. It's an Air Asia's initiatives, not Malaysia's gov...

But TF has always been a strong supporter of BN as far as I am aware.. He even helped out during campaign period..

I am sure you are right about TF and BN, so there must be a payback somewhere along the line.

I wonder just how many free seats people are going to be able to get? As usual there is the publicity hype which is short on detail and reality.

Geoff

Businessman of TF stature only loyal to government of the day. God's willing, if Anwar becomes our new Prime Minister, you think he will still campaign for BN?

Yes, businesses should engage and interact with the government of the day regardless of which political party is ruling the country.

Sign in to follow this