MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mushrif A

MH Retro 738?

Agreed with Fairul and SV Choong ........ the above quote is a typical 'civil servant' attitude, lack of customer oriented service ........ They thought they would do a favour for doing the job professionally instead of taking pride of the job. BTW, I called MAS 'JABATAN PENERBANGAN MALAYSIA' ........... a dept that was not supposed to make profit and never retrench any 'deadwood' ... :sorry:

:hi:

Excuse me SIR

I am a civil servant too....

but by having this kind of comment, I feel like an insult to us, well there are some rotten eggs in the service, but not all!

PTD is in a different league :-)

Erkkkkk.....

I have no further comment as I am very speechless.....

Got differentiation meh?

Edited by affendi osman

Erkkkkk.....

I have no further comment as I am very speechless.....

Got differentiation meh?

The screening process for candidates is meticulous, the training is streanuous, and upon completion, one can choose which department to go to or opt for foreign posting... Well that is little I know but this is way off-topic.

OK back to topic.

As I mentioned earlier, is it too difficult for MAS to make known to potential customers where and when MXA will be deployed? This retro livery is supposed to create excitement especially amongst us avaition enthusiasts but seems to create bitterness to some already. And I don't see much promotion of it elsewhere to celebrate this 40th anniversary celebrations. Wonder if this is another of MAS' "syiok sendiri" adventures?

I think Fairul's case is unique, because there are 2 different information about where MXA will be flying. Press release mentioned about ON 13, and advert mention about BETWEEN 13, hence the confuseness.

I would rather suggest MH to at least has some consistency in giving information to passengers. Well, it can be seen that these people in MH marketing dept, failed to coordinate with the plane rostering, so it is rather annoying to see this kind of incident to happen.

Maybe Fairul can go to TRIBUNAL PENGGUNA at the Ministry of Home Trade Affairs to lodge his dissatisfaction. At least it can be processed through the right channel and oh yeah...IT IS MANNED BY CIVIL SERVANTS anyway, but AFAIK, they are doing their job well over there!

Excuse me SIR

I am a civil servant too....

but by having this kind of comment, I feel like an insult to us, well there are some rotten eggs in the service, but not all!

Just a general statement and not pointing finger to anyone .......'Siapa makan ghost cili dia rasa amat pedas'.........

Another molehill becoming a mountain.

The question of MXA being exclusively dedicated to CGK have been answered on MH's FB page countless times, so with a little research this would have been avoided.

Social media might be an advantage for an airline if they decide to share information there, but asking every single paying customer to do their research on the airline's social media website before purchasing a ticket might just sound so ridiculous. Might as well sell all the tickets on Facebook, it'll save everyone the hassle and time! The advertisement is just so misleading and it is perhaps time for someone from MH to admit the mistake & do the necessary rather than blaming the customer for not doing enough research.

Just a general statement and not pointing finger to anyone .......'Siapa makan ghost cili dia rasa amat pedas'.........

Your "General Statement" is totally unacceptable. Please give credits to those "civil servants" who has gone beyond their way to perform their duties. There are many of them.

But then again... you may be just that "typical" Malaysian who whines and complains and nothing can be good enough for you.

Edited by Azri

Garuda has two retro livery. Perhaps you guys could suggest to MAS to have another one retro livery?

MSA livery? I think it's almost impossible to see this as MH publicly celebrate 40th anniversary, i.e. the time since MH and SQ split.