MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mushrif A

MH Retro 738?

Please someone tell the painters the jawi script next to the Malaysian flag should be white on blue background instead of blue on white fuselage :)

Yes, they got that bit wrong....

Tomorrow to CGK. Passengers will be greeted by the Head of Commercial Dr. Hugh Dunleavy & Sales chief Duncan Bureau, and will receive commemorative gifts.

That's great. What about inbound pax from CGK on -MXA? MH710?

Though I was born in the 80's, I've never had the chance to be on this cs. Hope to feel that too......

It's the 1970s where one will get satay for economy short hops to SIN, cold and yet tasty sandwiches for KBR bound flight, warmth and genuine ( n gorgeous) stewardesses , colourful floral seat motives ( not as striking as 734 these days) , safety cards with actual photos as illustrations, wau motives on the wall panels, real thick hot towels in various colous with distinctive wau at the centre to welcome us on board ( even on short hops)..etc.....oh good memories .... that I really missed of flying a ......once an airline that I was proud of as a national carrier .

Tomorrow Dec 13 2012 MXA will operate MH 711 KUL-CGK, ETD 0910 LT and MH 782 KUL-BKK ETD 1515 LT.

Any possibility of her doing a KUL - BKI sector?

What will be the BAY number....?

Radzi, check please....he he he

Departure info from MH Mail. Bay number have to check with ODC in the morning.

Any possibility of her doing a KUL - BKI sector?

I'm sure she'll do BKI someday.

I guess it's quite hard now to get hold of old uniform. Previously, the owner of the old uniform (ex-FA) would lend theirs for FA to wear.

I was looking at one of the pictures posted by Ikman, the third girl from right wears different kebaya with yellow flower. Is that old uniform or is she ground staff?

http://bigdogdotcom.wordpress.com/2012/12/12/malaysian-airlines-system-returns/img_5014/

Edited by Johan Z

It looks like previous version of IFS kebaya with yellow flowers before they revamp into current red kebaya.

It looks like previous version of IFS kebaya with yellow flowers before they revamp into current red kebaya.

Thanks. Never seen that one before :) or maybe because it looks similar with the normal one.

correct..and currently, ground crew supervisor wearing that previous IFS kebaya