MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mushrif A

MH Retro 738?

The first flight will be MH711 on the 13th so that's why Jakarta's shown on the banner. It will be on normal rotation actually.

Anything special on MH711/13-Dec to commemorate the retro colours? Worth doing a day trip to CGK?

The first flight will be MH711 on the 13th so that's why Jakarta's shown on the banner. It will be on normal rotation actually.

Although the website says travel from the 11th?

I think Boeing 707 wears it best. Since 737 inherited some of the features, shouldn't look too bad. I wonder if the engines were painted gray or metallic silver?

I've a few LIMITED units fully diecast model Malaysian Airline System Boeing B707-320 by Aeroclassics Reg# G-AZWA 1:400 scale for sell. New item and best price offered for VERY RARE items. Interested can PM or contact me to confirm order while stock last and expected will arrival before end of March 2011. Thanks.

Malaysian Airline System B707-320 (1:400 Aeroclassics) Reg# G-AZWA - (3 Units - Stock ready end of March 2011)
MAS_B707_GAZWA.jpg

Finally we get to see the original MAS livery on a B738.

Very appropriate because the B737 and F-27 were the first planes in MH's fleet.

wonder when the other Red will do a classic livery - their eagle head version?

They won't do anything if it cannot be monetised. So unless there is a financial gain to be made, they will not bother...

Beautiful. Maybe asking too much but wonder if MAS will serve inflight meals or refreshments of the type and portion as they did way back then? Current travellers will know how much has changed over the years.

To make it even a more retro experience, there should be retro safety cards, crockery and cutlery etc. And FA uniforms!

Nevermind. Just take us back to the good old days of golden service :-)