MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Johan Z

MAS new safety video

Haven't seen this posted, so here you go...

Posted by Faris Manap on Youtube, I think he's a member here

-Brace position is shown for the first time

-I don't like the FA sliding the screen around

-Much better without Asha Gill voice over

This one is the one shown on the 380. They are using it on all planes!

Haven't seen this one yet! I was on A330 in August, they still showed the old one.

Thank you for this. Been searching for it actually. It supposed to be uploaded by MH at their MAStravel Youtube page but they seemed so busy with other stuff.

Nice that it is much shorter and precised. Also I lauded the usage of regular looking Joes and Janes as the models.

I will miss the old video's music and the kite flying through the Sydney Opera House etc. Such a good intro into safety video.I wish they kept that part.

Thank you for this. Been searching for it actually. It supposed to be uploaded by MH at their MAStravel Youtube page but they seemed so busy with other stuff.

Nice that it is much shorter and precised. Also I lauded the usage of regular looking Joes and Janes as the models.

Yeah I am pretty sure Malaysia has better looking people...

There are 2 versions of the video. One in english and one in Malay, depending on the passenger profile. At the end though, there will be an announcement in the other language eg Video in english, they will announce in malay that if you require additional briefing to ask a cabin crew.

Finally, the 738s have their safety briefings on the drop-down screens or PTVs

Yup, actually they already implement new safety video on B738 MX, ML, FF series too since November.

Yup, actually they already implement new safety video on B738 MX, ML, FF series too since November.

Now if only there's somebody in MH that is willing to lift his or her fingers and start to populate the PTV-content beyond just the videos...there're still empty placeholders and it's been a while now since -MXA was introduced.

The Malay version. Audio and video out of sync. But could be just be the video or the voice just went faster than video.

Credit to uploader.

Sign in to follow this