MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Cire

Made in China - Attack Helicopter

Could be the reason why most high ranking CPC officials sent or sending their child to study or stay in overseas?

Did you account for how many have returned home? Why is your country's top ranking officials doing the same thing then?

When the Nazis came for the communists,

I remained silent;

I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,

I remained silent;

I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,

I did not speak out;

I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,

I remained silent;

I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,

there was no one left to speak out.

So what are you personally going to do from your point of view? Other than guessing what their move is next other than as an arm chaired analyst?

Have you spoken out about your country yet? Or are you just tucking yourself keeping quiet at the corner? I suggest you begin soon, if that bugs you so much.

Neither Italian or British is claiming any territory on historical ground.

I don't get what your point is. The Taiwanese themselves are claiming these islands based on historical ground. They claimed it as their traditional fishing ground.

The Koreans are claiming Tok do island as traditionally their territory. The Japanese even claimed Kuril islands are traditionally theirs. The King of Sulu also claimed that Sabah is traditionally theirs.

The biggest historical claim of all, the Jews and Israel. An ethnic group that disappeared for centuries have returned to their "home" soil, all sponsored and supported by the British and the US by taking away land that own by the Palestinians. Does this historical claim irk you more than what the China does for a few small pieces of islands?

For the British. they did try to claim Hong Kong as their territory at the end of the 99 year lease of New territory. Unfortunately they know they couldn't sustain it without NT. So they had to give it back. The British had to give up their territories because it wasn't sustainable to do so, if the people in their former colonies are still calm and obedient and most of all sustainable. Would you like to bet they wouldn't relinquish their claws?

These kind of historical claim exists across the globe. So what more are you trying to offer us, other than your slightly biased views fueled by your anti Chinese sentiments?

Edited by S V Choong

[/font][/color]

These kind of historical claim exists across the globe. So what more are you trying to offer us, other than your slightly biased views fueled by your anti Chinese sentiments?

I am not anti Chinese but disagree with those asking for hostility e.g. claiming territory on historical ground, refused to accept status quo and peaceful co-existence.

I am not anti Chinese but disagree with those asking for hostility e.g. claiming territory on historical ground, refused to accept status quo and peaceful co-existence.

And you don't seemed to be persuaded by the fact that Japan started all this? :)

The 'hostility' was partly due to the history - Japan ransacked China in the 1930s-40s and was deliberately used by China for nationalist education.

I can't say I like China 100% either. If I do, I would have choose to base in mainland. Instead I am going to base myself in HK for obvious reasons.

Anyway mate, I have done my writing. Let's just agreed to disagree.

Edited by S V Choong

a bit confused here, is these tread about China made attack helicopter or history lesson on Asia? :sorry:

it is related, since some of us here sees it as a threat.

a bit confused here, is these tread about China made attack helicopter or history lesson on Asia? :sorry:

Hmmmm ... You gotta think wider and deeper.

Or wait for this thread to be compiled into a book.

On iTunes or amazon , soon.

it is related, since some of us here sees it as a threat.

Yes, it is related. When people talk about attack helicopters or any weapon, naturally people talk about political situation and leaders who may give order to deploy them.

Fortunately Malaysia has very good ties with china, trade is growing, but it does make some people a bit jittery when china is claiming most of south china sea and looking at the weapons that they are amassing.

Fortunately Malaysia has very good ties with china, trade is growing, but it does make some people a bit jittery when china is claiming most of south china sea and looking at the weapons that they are amassing.

Especially those people who are enjoying the status quo.... a new kid on the block would upset the apple cart.

Got to worry about the resurgence of Japanese Right Wing forces...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704791004575519662349329820.html

Understand Chinese gomen has barred Chinese Stated owned companies from bidding for offshore works off Sarawak. Indicating, Chinese gomen is preparing the ground work to contest for sovereignty of this water.

Another ground work is their new passport showing the disputed areas as being theirs.

Vietnam refuses to stamp new Chinese passports over map

Vietnamese officials are refusing to stamp new Chinese passports bearing a map that lays claim to disputed areas.

Border authorities have instead been issuing visas on separate pieces of paper and stamping those issued previously as invalid.

Vietnam, the Philippines and Taiwan have objected to the map because it shows disputed islands in the South China Sea to be a part of China.

Edited by Cheng Long

Understand Chinese gomen has barred Chinese Stated owned companies from bidding for offshore works off Sarawak. Indicating, Chinese gomen is preparing the ground work to contest for sovereignty of this water.

How "off-shore" are we talking ?