MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
filipeseda

MAS customer service

This site seems to be filled with a barrage of complaints about MAS. Most, if not all, pertain to customer experience.

Never had problems with MH in this respect (Partly because I only use the shuttle to Singapore), but is it the case that MAS has an unprofessional bunch in this department?

http://www.productreview.com.au/p/malaysia-airlines.html

i had to agree with them...just recently i called twice to their customer service for more then 30 min (total 1 hour) , and no one answer , and had to give up...their online live chat also no one online...they learning all the air asia tricks?

Edited by lionel

I tried to call MH customer service and it was busy, so I left my contact details at their call back service. To date, I have yet to receive any calls back from them. :)

I tried to call MH customer service and it was busy, so I left my contact details at their call back service. To date, I have yet to receive any calls back from them. :)

I used the call back system and they returned me the call though... probably they didn't get your number correctly.

Yup, same here.

I used the call back system and they returned me the call though... probably they didn't get your number correctly.

Mine is an Australian mobile no. They probably don't like calling international numbers?

Sign in to follow this