MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
jahur

AirAsia CABIN Baggage Rules

When Penang was duty-free in the old days, that's what ppl used to do with the clothes they bought in Penang to avoid tax when arriving Butterworth.

Hahaha..... :rofl: Good one Waiping! But can't do this in our super humid country else we will be all wet before reaching the plane.......then will smell like a salted fish..... :p

But can't do this in our super humid country .....

Please refer Doc Naim's reply #53 immediately above yours - it can and has been done before :p

Though no one will dispute the bits about getting wet and smelling of fish I reckon :D

Please refer Doc Naim's reply #53 immediately above yours - it can and has been done before :p

Though no one will dispute the bits about getting wet and smelling of fish I reckon :D

Could still get throw off the plane by the pax next to you, depending who he/she is.

If MAS can allow passengers to bring 1 cabin bag + 1 laptop bag or handbag, why cant AirAsia? This is getting more ridiculous. :diablo: :diablo:

Edited by GeO

If MAS can allow passengers to bring 1 cabin bag + 1 laptop bag or handbag, why cant AirAsia? This is getting more ridiculous. :diablo: :diablo:

Since when AK restrict the 1 cabin bag with 1 laptop bag? AFAIK it was never implemented/postponed.

I am not aware of any changes AK has made on carry-on baggage. On my last flight on AK (Jul 2013), I carried a laptop as well as a trolley bag weighing less than 7 kg.

MH is FSC

AK is LCC

So for LCC, if you want to bring more... You pay more

Evrything need to pay dude, luckily they dont charge when pax want to use lavatory

In most cases these days MH is FSC with LCC pricing. :p

Fly Easyjet or Ryan........they are implementing the same rule.

Wizzair is even nastier.....

Sign in to follow this