MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
zeqa

Royal brunei new colour??

The comparison makes it even clear that the new colours seem to suggest that it is for a budget-arm of BI.

Perhaps the intention is for new liveried BI planes for those of us who has a budget to keep to, whilst the real Royal Brunei for the ..... well, royalties ? :D

Was in Bandar Seri Begawan yesterday (10 Dec 2012) and saw V8-ALI doing quite a few touch and goes at BWN...

V8-RBR in new livery took us to BKI :)

MUSrif,

If only they do something with the tail. Otherwise- the rest is OK.

BC Tam,Waiping,

Yep Maybe they may go to that direction? Also some big co. in Brunei have gone to this trend. Re branding with the simple logo. :drinks: Like the prominent supamarket in Brunei own by Prince Qawi (QAF)- Supa Save.- Has change its logo.

Choong,

Here's one pics from someone's instagram,

80590549.jpg

Thanks Zeqa, didn't manage to take good shots of V8-RBR as both BWN and BKI are horrible from a spotter's point of view.

With regards to V8-ALI's low flying and touch and go, is there a good chance that it was piloted by his Royal highness?

Thanks Zeqa, didn't manage to take good shots of V8-RBR as both BWN and BKI are horrible from a spotter's point of view.

With regards to V8-ALI's low flying and touch and go, is there a good chance that it was piloted by his Royal highness?

From what I heard- HM loves to fly his plane but i'm not sure if His majesty would do touch & go.

We followed V8 RBS with the new livery from Changi to Brunei. I notice the new livery has the Arabic letter saying Diraja Brunei.

20130503_121153_LLS_zps24446be4.jpg

Looks like they're reviving the 'Diraja Brunei' title in Jawi once again :clapping:

Looks like both of the BI A319 is in new livery,and also the new feature as well.