MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
zeqa

Royal brunei new colour??

Yup, we can kiss cheatlines goodbye. First MH and now BI. I thought the tail logo should be improved or at least maintained. What's with the Royal Mail style kind of wordings?

I like the way that yellow collour kind of cross through the royal brunei wording but it cant stand on its own, must have other design to complement it..

Syrian Airlines?

If BI wanted to do an S7, then choose the correct letters....

Secondly, it looks like it wants to go down the LCC-path.

Going to miss the current regal-looking livery.

Can the Sultan please veto this and at least put the current tail logo back with the state emblem/ coat-of-arms? (It can look like a nice Lufthansa-style livery, with the full yellow on the tail, red emblem, white body and grey down below)....and just because the real RB may not be doing too many flights now doesnt mean BI can steal the RB...

Isn't the royal emblem above the RB letters on the tail?

yes, the state (not royal, btw) emblem is there but it's smaller now, with greater prominence given to "Syrian Airlines".

Just what were the designers smoking? Must have been potent.

Oh no! I was so looking forward to seeing the current livery on their B787.... :(

Strange that they use RB on the tail, it could mean a lot of things... rock bottom, rich b*****d. It's really boring.

I like the new looks- Looks modern & hi Tech. But IMHO- The "Royal" Brunei image is totally gone.

My sentiments exactly - It looks like what BI would do in a rebranding exercise after Brunei becomes a Republic. The regal-look is gone.

Finally, in my list, the bottom place occupied by MH 380 livery is snatched by RB, by a mile..

Agreed 200%. And what's RB? Apart from a particular airline of a country in turmoil, it also reminds me of Reebok.