MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
abikurami

Air France Returned to Kuala Lumpur from 22 April 2013 until 25 October 2015

Got this e-mail today.

Fly direct to Paris with Air France! Three-time weekly flights from Kuala Lumpur to Paris, starting 23 April 2013. In line with the launch of Air France, the RM2,777* Book from 17 January until 30 January 2013. Travel from 23 April to 31 August 2013.

This new destination will be operated using the Boeing 777-200, with a total capacity of 247 seats; 4 seats in La Premiere, 49 seats in Business, 24 seats in Premium Economy and 170 seats in Economy.

http://view.klm-mail.com/?j=febb1c7573660375&m=fe9315707360037870&ls=fe35167071640179741076&l=fefd1671766d07&s=fe571273776005757d1c&jb=ff64157473&ju=fe6715717461027d7d16&r=0&WT.mc_id=1928936%7C3051312%7C74816489%7C249612221%7C896214&WT.tsrc=email

hmmm...was very tempted to use AF's new service for my trip to KUL in May. very.

however, got a GBP720 pound ticket for MH A380 from LHR which is the lowest I have seen for many years so I booked that.

Will be very strange not to fly EK or QR ... we shall see what the hype is about.

Air France flight AF246 departed Paris-CDG one minute early at 1939hrs local.

ETA Kuala Lumpur will be at 1352hrs local...

Anyone heading to KLIA to 'welcome' the 777?

Historical moment... after 20 years of absence. This shall be followed by TK then PR. And hopefully comes the BA and QF.

Edited by Mike P

My kid took MH20 last night. Departed on time, arrived early. Excellent experience for his first A380 ride.

Saw the AF B772 at satellite building earlier today, but sorry not in position for photo.

The load on this flight seems rather poor though. It also looks like the load for the next few weeks isn't very high either with many seats still open in all classes. Premium classes seem particularly empty. I wondered if the high density 3-class 77W is a better fit... or may be the 3-class 772...

Edited by Isaac

The load on this flight seems rather poor though. It also looks like the load for the next few weeks isn't very high either with many seats still open in all classes. Premium classes seem particularly empty. I wondered if the high density 3-class 77W is a better fit... or may be the 3-class 772...

According to the news article in The Sun Daily, the load factor for this flight was at 80%. Interesting how they market the route through that figure as opposed to what you mentioned here. :search:

According to the news article in The Sun Daily, the load factor for this flight was at 80%. Interesting how they market the route through that figure as opposed to what you mentioned here. :search:

I was not aware of that. And i also just realized the date i checked yesterday was not for the inaugural flight. No way i could have checked the load for the inaugural flight as the flight had left CDG then.

Anyway, i'll be taking this flight to CDG next week and i see many seats open in the next two weeks in all classes. And in First Class on that day i'll be flying, it seems only one F seat is sold... with plenty of open seats in Business Class... it's the same in Y too but for some reason, AF is blocking almost all seats on this flight and i was only able to choose seats in the middle row.

Wah.. still taxying in and can hold flag pole somemore! Sacre Bleur!

C'est impossible!

haha the pilots carrying both countries' flags :D

I don't quite understand your sentiment here

Sign in to follow this