MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mohd Suhaimi Fariz

MAS Privatisation

Very disappointing news... i always thought that khazanah was a well run company but the recent selling spree and the fact that they didnt learn from last time with regards to air Asia and mas tells me otherwise!! Wow. These are people entrusted with billions of ringgit.

Just chuck them down the drain lah. So stupid.

Also, have they forgotten about TF and his jibby liveried airplane??

All the old guys in Khazanah's been replaced. But the people who replaced them are...well they come with the seal of approval from the man up top.

Ha.. Khazanah selling everything is actually a big sign of something... ;)

Tun M has said that the government is not good at doing business and should divest.

I have a long held opinion that the government should not be doing business but be responsible for creating an environment whereby business can flourish. Finally the Tun wakes up!

Tun M has said that the government is not good at doing business and should divest.

I have a long held opinion that the government should not be doing business but be responsible for creating an environment whereby business can flourish. Finally the Tun wakes up!

His government, yes.

Others, not so.

Be realistic - if the 'alpha male' even think of jumping, those lower down the food chain worth their salt will already be limbering up in preparedness to jump :D

"You jump I jump, strictly in that particular order"