MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mohd Suhaimi Fariz

MAS Privatisation

That is correct, for both J and F sides.

I guessed I must have missed it. I was actually looking around for it and wondered where it is. My mistake for not asking the front desk...silly me

Creative people who don’t sleep at night - Bellew wants you

read here: http://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2017/03/04/creative-people-who-dont-sleep-at-night-bellew-wants-you/#3Ep4H20KxIQyXVso.99

Better late than never I guess :)

dont know if this will actually address the real problem with MH... i.e their mediocre service compared to other full service airlines in the region

Well you have to give it to them for trying to do something new. Doing this does not discount them focusing on improving service.

dont know if this will actually address the real problem with MH... i.e their mediocre service compared to other full service airlines in the region

perhaps this is time for some of us here to roll up their sleeves and join in to help out the company? or at least help out in finding people suited for the job

it is by all means somewhat of a recruitment call

How about fixing the online checkin? Been trying all day using different browsers. Ended up using my phone which then said no BP available :(

How about fixing the online checkin? Been trying all day using different browsers. Ended up using my phone which then said no BP available :(

That's about to be fixed with the new Amadeus system that they're cutting over soon right.

I have had actual experience e-mailing TF to complain about my flight being changed. He solved the problem for me. These days, the customer service is more responsive and greatly improved.

Having said that, it is always better not to have a problem with your flight arrangements, on MH or any other airline - we have seen how quickly it sours a traveller's experience once that happens.

I have had actual experience e-mailing TF to complain about my flight being changed. He solved the problem for me. These days, the customer service is more responsive and greatly improved.

Having said that, it is always better not to have a problem with your flight arrangements, on MH or any other airline - we have seen how quickly it sours a traveller's experience once that happens.

I wrote Alan Joyce an email when he was the CEO of Jetstar complaining an customer service issue with JQ. The next day I received an email from the Customer Service and the issue was resolved. :D

I wrote Alan Joyce an email when he was the CEO of Jetstar complaining an customer service issue with JQ. The next day I received an email from the Customer Service and the issue was resolved. :D

Just to add : the issue I had with their customer service was dragged for many weeks. It was resolved the day after I wrote email to their CEO

Is anyone facing issue using the MHmobile app? I couldn't not select my choice everytime I use the app. So frustrating.

I also discovered something else. I think after the app was updated, I could no longer see the history of my Enrich activities - I can only see my total miles. I used to be able to see my activities in the past.

The app is just annoying these past few weeks. I've tried booking BKI-KBR on several instances, it said no flights on such class on the requested date. But there's a lot of cheap seats available when I book BKI-KUL and KUL-KBR separately. And credit card payment on the app is just useless.. falling way behind their competitors in these instances. Frustrating that I just use other travel app to book MH flights.. shame.

[unofficial]

Got news that load factor is increasing up to 84.5% but the yield is still under pressure due to homeland competitors keep expanding.

[unofficial]

Got news that load factor is increasing up to 84.5% but the yield is still under pressure due to homeland competitors keep expanding.

Are they likely inching back toward days when a >100% load factor was necessary for breakeven ?!

(Manchester wasn't it ?) :)

the ques for bag drop in KLIA were horrendous today, so many counters but only handful of them were attended, please MH if you want to adopt common check in method please make sure all your counters are operational! I felt sorry for those senior citizens who had to stand in line for long period of time and the so called dedicated "special needs" line is only a single slowest moving counter of them all!

the ques for bag drop in KLIA were horrendous today, so many counters but only handful of them were attended, please MH if you want to adopt common check in method please make sure all your counters are operational! I felt sorry for those senior citizens who had to stand in line for long period of time and the so called dedicated "special needs" line is only a single slowest moving counter of them all!

Not sure about KUL but check in in Bki has the same s#1t since aerodarat took over. Aerodarat took in plenty of SL1M graduates that are absolutely not competent enough for the front desk, lack the passion for their job plus no guidance from senior mas staffs that are already axed. Heard many of them do not know who their CEO is nor his name, have no idea who their client airlines ceo are, do not adjust when there is sudden influx of heavy queing which i experienced in bki 2 weeks ago. 2mas and 4maswings flights at the hour and only two drop bag counters operating is unacceptable.

Is the check in at KL Sentral still handled by MAB staff instead of AeroDarat? I noticed they are wearing MAB uniform.

As a result of the usual congestion at bag drop counters at KLIA, I prefer to drop my bag at KL Sentral and take the ERL to KLIA. With the current RM80 return promotion, it is still a bit cheaper than to take Grab car to the airport if I am travelling alone.

wonder exactly how many times have MAS been revamped or have turnarounds in its history?

That is why this is the GREATEST turnaround ever

Just to add : the issue I had with their customer service was dragged for many weeks. It was resolved the day after I wrote email to their CEO

I should have addressed my experience directly to Alan Joyce back then about the rude treatment by the Menzies staff at MEL T2 way back in 2010.

That is why this is the GREATEST turnaround ever

Or how many counts of turnaround?