MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
KS Ong

Bidding Farewell to "Kota Bharu" - MalaysianWings Style

MH retains all their seats in their plane even if it is sold to other company. World Airways has few BCF with MH's J class seats on upper deck. Strip out F, J and Y class, keep some J seats, others all thrown away.

The only airline that destroy their seats after retirement is SQ. Their B747-400 F class were removed and destroyed to avoid others getting onto their 'intellectual property'. J class was quite generic therefore was kept.

I counted 12 heads in that pic - yikes !! :o

:lol:

The lady, the orang putih behind and the guy next to him most probably are Honolulu Ramp staff......

I counted 12 heads in that pic - yikes !! :o

:lol:

Come on, Tam sang. The MH pilots and staffers worked extremely hard and they are just having their well deserve break and getaway! It has since been a while since MH has flown into HNL, not forgetting there will be a truck load of paper works in Roswell too! :)

Those F-seats looks such a waste. :(

Sorry mate, if it is more than 5 years old and that is old in airline's time. :)

Edited by S V Choong

so the amoi also part of the ferry flight crew?

I dont think so....All those wearin whites are ferry flight crew whereas the Hawaiian ah mois and ground crew waering yellow vest are HNL ground staff .....

Pics fwd to me by one of the tech crew...from HNL-ROW

_MG_2741.jpg

_MG_2918.jpg

_MG_2949.jpg

at ROW..

_MG_3033.jpg

_MG_3037.jpg

_MG_3043.jpg

_MG_3045.jpg

ROW at night...the 9M-MPF ferry flight tech crew and engineering crew members..

_MG_3053.jpg

There is a model of the plane complete with "Kota Bharu" and 9M-MPF at MAS ticket office KL Sentral.

And if (what was) KK ticket office is any precedence, that model plane will be there for many years to come, way beyond after all the 744's been retired :D

And if (what was) KK ticket office is any precedence, that model plane will be there for many years to come, way beyond after all the 744's been retired :D

Ah yes, still remembered those DC-10-30 and A300B4-200 models :)

And Sandakan had the 737-200!

Edited by Rozhan

Sign in to follow this