MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
BC Tam

Lion Air and NADI announced a JV - Malindo Air

KCH-KUL RM0 Sales.......unbelievable return fare only RM55...

Air Asia launch RM0 sales silently to retaliate Malindo RM 38 sales... and all this done with out a FANFARE......pap pilipap pa paaapilipappaappppaaaa

Is it RM55 return by AirAsia included 15kgs luggage checkin, meals, IFE onboard? :D

Air Asia launch RM0 sales silently to retaliate Malindo RM 38 sales... and all this done with out a FANFARE......pap pilipap pa paaapilipappaappppaaaa

Then you add the credit card fee, per sector per pax...and then the suffering of enduring the LCCT - that alone is worth RM50!...and it's still more expensive than OD, all in.

Ahaha...usual Uncle Tony styles, same counteract action during FY short lived jets period...expects Malindo next 4 destinations on zero fares also from AK when OD open the tickets for sale...hehe...

Then you add the credit card fee, per sector per pax...and then the suffering of enduring the LCCT - that alone is worth RM50!...and it's still more expensive than OD, all in.

Oh yea, true enough...unless they rock on to bring back 15kg baggages to RM 5 during few years back and cancel the credit card fees!

Malindo Air's flight stewardess uniform.

image.jpg

Source : http://www.sinarharian.com.my/bisnes/malindo-beli-27-pesawat-1.137777

So, this is where Batik Air's kebaya uniform has gone to. It looks like Malindo is going to be the Malaysian equivalent of Batik Air or maybe it is the other away around now since Batik Air launch has been pushed back by Lion in Indonesia.

Here is the link to Batik Air uniform launch back in 2012 :

Edited by TJANDY

So, this is where Batik Air's kebaya uniform has gone to. It looks like Malindo is going to be the Malaysian equivalent of Batik Air or maybe it is the other away around now since Batik Air launch has been pushed back by Lion in Indonesia.

Here is the link to Batik Air uniform launch back in 2012 :

You're right...does look the same...I guess why waste a good design huh? The collar is slightly different and maybe even the shade or purple of the sarong...otherwise it's the same...

http://yfrog.com/hwxlvcfj

link to the tweet picture...I'm on mobile, hard to hyperlink...

Edited by Kenneth Chong WT

Me too! :D

Since the flight is to KUL, might as well toss in another joyride from KL to elsewhere. :good:

the website still unable to do booking, how you make it ?

Booked it on day one, when its website was intermittently working

You got the booking?

yes, waited for the call for very long... eventually they picked up. I almost gave up... Then even their system still got issue... somehow after keying in all the details I gave them, the data was all gone, so I need to re-gave them the data to key in again.... But eventually the booking was placed without payment yet, again the system glitch? They would call me back for payment details.

yes, waited for the call for very long... eventually they picked up. I almost gave up... Then even their system still got issue... somehow after keying in all the details I gave them, the data was all gone, so I need to re-gave them the data to key in again.... But eventually the booking was placed without payment yet, again the system glitch? They would call me back for payment details.

Thanks for info, will try to call them again. I guess the system will available by tomorrow perhaps or before KUL MATTA Fair next weekend.

And we all thought AirAsia's booking system during their promo sales is bad.

They're just starting, glitches could be happened.

Nice!! :good: But the Lion Group will somehow lead some people to think that it is a part Lion Group Malaysia, which also owns Parkson :D

@BKI terminal 1, now the former Firefly ticketing office has been painted red and white, OD's taking over the office..with check in island C, C10-C14 dedicated to Malindo Air..

We will miss Firefly. :(