MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
alberttky

Five recently released fully flat seats

Since they were first introduced a decade ago, an ever increasing number of airlines have been offering passengers the chance to stretch out horizontally on a seat which reclines into a fully flat bed. Meanwhile many of the world's major airlines are rolling out their third and fourth generation models of this type of seating. Here we offer a rundown of some of the more recently released seats, together with their pros and cons.

Continue reading at http://www.businesstraveller.asia/asia-pacific/news/five-recently-released-fully-flat-seats

Do you have a favourite?

In various kind of full flat bed seats,I more appreciate CX latest business class product

This month end will take CX C class back to MY,unfortunately all sectors is using the older fish bone seat.

Hopefully they change to the new one in ac adjustment :nea:

Flown 4 out the 5 here (except LH's 748 one) - clear winner is CX's Cirrus for me. There's a space for everything. Absolutely love it.

MH one erm.... not so nice. But at least I gave it a chance. It's not going to earn my money on a regular basis, that much I can say. :)

MH one erm.... not so nice. But at least I gave it a chance. It's not going to earn my money on a regular basis, that much I can say. :)

That makes two of us. (And a few more friends and colleagues). Maybe there was a fire sale at the vendor and MH thought it was a bargain.

CX is a winner, hands down, and I believe that is what QR will also use on its 787s.

In various kind of full flat bed seats,I more appreciate CX latest business class product

This month end will take CX C class back to MY,unfortunately all sectors is using the older fish bone seat.

Hopefully they change to the new one in ac adjustment :nea:

i don't think CX offers new C Class in HKG-KUL route... :nea:the latest Y Class seat I can get is only the fixed shell seats which was offered by the A340...

i don't think CX offers new C Class in HKG-KUL route... :nea:the latest Y Class seat I can get is only the fixed shell seats which was offered by the A340...

It happens. I've been on B-LAL and K on CX722 usually on Saturdays. The only flight that guarantees you will NEVER get cirrus or olympus is CX729. The rest sometimes you can get lucky.

MAS has always been shortsighted. From selling off assets, cutting of routes and aircraft acquisition, they have made the wrong choices again and again. Maybe they should put someone with knowledge of the aviation world in charge like captain Nik rather than money grabbing village idiots

Slightly off topic gents. Having visited Malaysia (and KK in particular) for the past ten years I used to fly MAS and enjoyed the 744s. However I have not flown MAS for about five years because of the cost of ticketing from London. I have now booked my wife and I to fly on the new A380 service from Londonto KL but only in economy because the business fare is so expensive in comparison to other airlines. We have flown 1st on Emirates A380 to Bangkok and SIA 777ER business to Singapore in the last couple of years and earlier this year flew Omanair A330 business class to KL. It will be interesting to see how the new MAS A380 product stacks up.

Slightly off topic gents. Having visited Malaysia (and KK in particular) for the past ten years I used to fly MAS and enjoyed the 744s. However I have not flown MAS for about five years because of the cost of ticketing from London. I have now booked my wife and I to fly on the new A380 service from Londonto KL but only in economy because the business fare is so expensive in comparison to other airlines. We have flown 1st on Emirates A380 to Bangkok and SIA 777ER business to Singapore in the last couple of years and earlier this year flew Omanair A330 business class to KL. It will be interesting to see how the new MAS A380 product stacks up.

Welcome! We are looking forward to your review.

Sign in to follow this