MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Naim

My Latest MAS Booking Engine Experience

I tried to make a booking using AMEX. The card's security code is 3 digit, but the website insists it's a 4 digit code, and I can't proceed with the booking. WTF?

Because it really is 4-digit, not 3-digit like VISA or MasterCard. And instead of at the back of your card, the 4-digit is on the front on your card (not the embossed digits) :)

For some reasons I am not able to change my seat when online check in. Wondering whether anyone else experience similar problem?

Maybe like airasia, if you don't "buy" a seat when booking, they will assign you anyone without the ability to change it at check-in...my wild guess...will fly with them next month, i hope to be able to pick my seat when i check-in...

Maybe like airasia, if you don't "buy" a seat when booking, they will assign you anyone without the ability to change it at check-in...my wild guess...will fly with them next month, i hope to be able to pick my seat when i check-in...

able to change select seats while checking in with flymas.mobi. just had a flight yesterday :)

can't online check in arghh!! please call them or try again later error code ER2307

Edited by Walter Sim

I thought this was recently attributed to AJ ?

Changes have also been made to the its website which used an archaic engine and payment gateway previously

:D

I did my booking last week for a return domestic trip in Aug 2013 during school holidays. Payment was made by using Master Card, no problem at all and all done within 10 mins.

"Say 'NO' to Red Minibus"

:hi:

Why the First class is not bookable on the KUL-HKG A380 route?

Does the passenger has to book it using the traditional channels or the F class is not offered on this A380 sector?

NoFKULHKGA380.png

Does the passenger has to book it using the traditional channels or the F class is not offered on this A380 sector?

Because MH hasn't filed a fare yet. These are the only ones available - forget the YY fare at the end, that's not an MH filed fare. THey may have loaded inventory into GDS, and you can book, but you can't price.

MHHKG_zps447c14dd.jpg

Just checked on Enrich flight redemption for 1st class MH72 A380 KUL-HKG on 1st May it's available at 59500 enrich miles one way.

HKG_zps14715e87.jpg

Edited by Ikman Ikreza

Business class was like 4008 with tax...hmm...tempting...

Yup cikgu, I had tried dummy booking A380 KUL-HKG (Biz class) and HKG-KUL (Eco class) return cost me at 36150 miles + MYR 581.00. Very tempting.

Sorry for being outdated. When is the inaugural MH A380 to HKG?

Having abstained from MH for more than a year, I am impressed with MH call center's call back service :good: Find MH allocate stock quota to different sectors i.e. travel agents, online and call center e.g. while travel agent still have seat available but not call center so one may need to shop at various avenue for best fare and available seat.

Having abstained from MH for more than a year, I am impressed with MH call center's call back service :good:

Selamat berbuka puasa ?! :lol:

Selamat berbuka puasa ?! :lol:

Travelling with boss, got no choice but to pay RM500 more than other airline :( On the other hand, no longer worry about expiring Enrich miles :rolleyes:

Edited by KK Lee

You either book 2 separate bookings, or call their forever-on-hold call centre.

Call back option by MH is now available so that you don't need to be on hold.

Edited by KK Lee

Sign in to follow this