MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Zamir

New LCC Mirai Airlines..

Just some kid's wet dreams. But credit for taking the effort to redo the FY ATR72. Even the rego on the wings. But the person missed out on the background. Text says only destination flown is Kuala Lumpur but the background hinted location was Pulau Pinang.

This particular kid went to a great length to do the whole ATR and its impressive..

If they want to bluff, do it properly and make it believeable ............ look at those pics properly and you should be able to spot one of the ground personnels is wearing MAS logo on the luminous jacket ........... CLOWN !!!!

:hi:

The founder is a well known fella in the japanese animation industry

If you guys know Jimmy Choo the malaysian shoe maker living in UK, his son is the founder of Mirai Inc. japan.

with the aid of jap government, i think leasing one atr isn't a problem.

last long or not ? no idea :p

If they want to bluff, do it properly and make it believeable ............ look at those pics properly and you should be able to spot one of the ground personnels is wearing MAS logo on the luminous jacket ........... CLOWN !!!!

I think the joke's on you. Many airlines operating in M'sia may choose MAS as their ground handler. Hence, there will be MAS staff with some form of MAS logo on them mingling around the foreign airline's aircraft or pax. It is a common sight at , say, KUL.

Could b an April's Fool joke

Yeah, only on 1 April can you fly from NRT-KUL on an ATR-72! ;)

I think the joke's on you. Many airlines operating in M'sia may choose MAS as their ground handler. Hence, there will be MAS staff with some form of MAS logo on them mingling around the foreign airline's aircraft or pax. It is a common sight at , say, KUL.

Oh really? Flying an ATR all the way from Japan to M'sia ? ..... As I said, if you want to lie/bluff etc ....... Make it believable!!!!

JUST ANOTHER CLOWN ........

Oh really? Flying an ATR all the way from Japan to M'sia ? ..... As I said, if you want to lie/bluff etc ....... Make it believable!!!!

JUST ANOTHER CLOWN ........

What's wrong with flying an ATR between Japan to M'sia? It may take longer but it's definitely do-able. The ATRs that you see at SZB have to come from somewhere - they are not made in Gombak.

Extremely good Photoshop skill, to be able to turn an FY ATR into such elaborate design. The only fault I can find, if any, is the space between JA and 88 in the registration; it should be JA88DC without any space.

The first 2 photos are in SZB, the rest are PEN.

Sign in to follow this