MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Min Chun

International Air Disasters

34 people were killed when the F50 9M-MGH exploded into a ball of flames moments after crashing down some point past the runway at Tawau, attributed to severe wind shear, on 15th September 1995.

Edited by H Azmal

34 people were killed when the F50 9M-MGH exploded into a ball of flames moments after crashing down short of the runway at Tawau, attributed to severe crosswinds, on 15th September 1995.

saw some of the autopsy photos. just horifying :o :o . there's like nothing left of the f-50.

Azuddin

Note: Difference between my original text and that quoted by Azuddin is due to my correcting the entry when Azuddin replied.

Edited by H Azmal

Note: Difference between my original text and that quoted by Azuddin is due to my correcting the entry when Azuddin replied.

same thing does happen to some post when i made. if i corrected it, the quote that a person made woun't be the same.

Azuddin

the Uberlingen tragedy struck my heart big time. :( ..poor those russian kids..

One of my favourite country singer, John Denver died when his plane crash. saw some pict of the wreck, anyone who could survive that would be a miracle. the plane is total wreck.

I'm very pity to the 4 years old girl who involve in NWA dc-9 crash in Detroit. She lost her whole family at a young age.

Azuddin

My paper plane crash...is it count as International Disaster?

i say that's a disaster for a tree :lol: :lol: .

back in 1995, my 3 foot long prop glider made of foam and has wooden frame crash on second flight, total written off. lots of crack on wings and body, the tail broke off. well, it's the one i bought, no big.

Azuddin

Edited by Azuddin

em, four hours ago only?

4 hours ago when the time it posted :)

Six injured as plane leaves runway in Spain

MADRID, March 18 (Reuters) - A plane carrying Spaniards returning from a visit to Algerian camps for Western Sahara refugees veered off the runway at Seville airport on Saturday, injuring six people, a government spokesman said.

The Air Algerie plane, carrying 101 passengers and seven crew, had been chartered by Spanish families who host Sahrawi children for holidays in their homes and who had gone to visit the refugee camps near Tindouf.

The aircraft ended keeled over on one side and partially left the runway, television pictures showed.

Passengers had to leave the aircraft by the emergency chute, according to Spanish television, which also showed ambulances ferrying passengers to local hospitals.

A government spokesman in the southern Spanish city of Seville said 45 people were taken to hospital for a checkup but only six were injured.

While most of the passengers were Spanish, there were five Sahrawi children on board the plane, the spokesman said.

The San Pablo airport was temporarily closed after the incident, he said.

The spokesman could not say what model of plane was involved but Spanish media reports identified it as a Boeing 737.

Yes, Spetember 11 is a planned attack by American themselves, go to metacafe.com type loose change(can try at google too), and see edition second and third. After you see this, you definately will say...........9/11, muslim has nothing to do with this :) It's American!

Since I'm so not lazy to day, here's the link :p

Click there>>>>>9/11, it's all BS!

At metacafe.com, you can see funny video, I spend half an hour there everyday! :)

Comment about the video, OK! :lol: (Can't wait)

The air traffic controller was subsequently murdered by a hitman who was hired by one of the parents of the school kids...

Actually the air traffic controller officer,who was responsible for the DHL 757 and Bashkirian Airlines Tu-154 mid-air collision in the skies of Uberlingen,was actually murdered by the father of one of the childrens who was killed in that crash.

Actually the air traffic controller officer,who was responsible for the DHL 757 and Bashkirian Airlines Tu-154 mid-air collision in the skies of Uberlingen,was actually murdered by the father of one of the childrens who was killed in that crash.

It's bad enough their job is highly stressful, now they also have to be alert for assassins :(

i actually hav tat pic of CO's incident...but its pretty gore in a way..ill try to look for it..hidden somewhere. ...inside my comp.

want to know how powerful an engine are?

IPB Image

Edited by Edwin Yii

It's bad enough their job is highly stressful, now they also have to be alert for assassins :(

I'm agree with you Captain.This job is really a big task...

i actually hav tat pic of CO's incident...but its pretty gore in a way..ill try to look for it..hidden somewhere. ...inside my comp.

IPB Image

Edwin, is that a real picture or product of Psp?

IPB Image

If you can get it, PM it to me or e-mail it to azuddin86@yahoo.com.

of man, not the "Belle". and it's a Delta

Azuddin