MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Adam Amir

Cadetship with AirAsia???

hi guys, i've sent an application form for air asia cadetship thru their website about 2 months ago. and they sent me this

Dear Candidates,

Please be informed that your application to be a cadet pilot with AirAsia has been recieved by us. However, due to overwhelming response, our cadetship for April is full. You will be invited for our next cadetship which is estimated to take place sometime in July later this year.

Once the assessment dates are confirmed, you will be notified accordingly. Until then please be patient and look out for our email.

Thank you

Capt David Kalisvaran

Flight Deck Recruitment Team

Air Asia Malaysia

i just wanted to ask, when they say cadetship, do they mean taking us in for training to become first officers, or do they want candidates who already posses their pilot's license? thanks in advance.

I think what they meant by that is for the company to recruit fresh entries to undergo cadet training at the CAE. You can write to them and enquire more on your queries if you like. :drinks:

Cadetship under CAE to get an MPL license :)

I thought AK stick back to the old plan to send cadet to APFT for training instead of Moncton for MPL ?

Adam, head over to flylah.com regarding that. Flylah.com caters more for aspiring pilots while M'wings is about everything aviation.

I thought AK stick back to the old plan to send cadet to APFT for training instead of Moncton for MPL ?

Yes, they are. Only 2 batches went to Moncton for MPL. Latest batch is in APFT.

I believe time will tell.

Don't forget the level of involvement CAE has in all training aspects in AirAsia.

Believe me, you'd definitely want to be in the MPL program instead of anything else :)

Sign in to follow this