MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
kanehoshi

Tan Son Nhat Airport - VVTS, 2012

I'll be in SGN from 20 - 22/04 purely for spotting. Hope to meet up with some of you guys. :good:

Nice touchdown-shot of the Ukrainski Avialini :good:

See you next week !!! :yahoo:

Expect a new VN painted SkyTeam plane somewhere around June! I think it might be an A321 fresh from Airbus! I was on transit in SGN on News Years, saw a lot of interesting aircrafts like TK's Manchester scheme, AF 77W?, LH 744 & QR 777. I got to ride VN's newest toy too, VN-A381 this aircraft brings VN into a whole new level, great Economy product with excellent AVOD IFE.

Soorox: It's a pity that you didn't stay in Saigon for a few days. It's always the best time from Xmas to Tet for spotting thanks to more air traffic, nice weather and the festive ambiance. So you flew from MEL to SGN on the A332 VN-A381, the brand new VNA aircraft delivered end November 2011 huh?

You are right on the A321 SkyTeam, VNA is ashamed of the current 330 SkyTeam's poor painting so they want to make it right this time. From reliable source, I think this A/C will be delivered sooner, probably late April.

Soorox: It's a pity that you didn't stay in Saigon for a few days. It's always the best time from Xmas to Tet for spotting thanks to more air traffic, nice weather and the festive ambiance. So you flew from MEL to SGN on the A332 VN-A381, the brand new VNA aircraft delivered end November 2011 huh?

You are right on the A321 SkyTeam, VNA is ashamed of the current 330 SkyTeam's poor painting so they want to make it right this time. From reliable source, I think this A/C will be delivered sooner, probably late April.

I would have stayed in SGN but I had no visa, but did somewhat enjoyed my time in the Terminal, yes I did fly back to MEL on VN-A381 great new aircraft. I wonder why they left out VN-A380?

Would be fantastic to see the A321 in proper ST colours sooner, should be emerging from Toulouse in the next couple of months, would this mean VN are considering re-painting VN-A371 or revert it back to normal livery?

Would have a great time spotting, If only i had a visa! I really wanted to visit the famous spotting cafe

Where did Kanehoshi's TC-JJP go ? :blink:

Only Admin known where is my photos gone!

Guess, you've to re-load that picture again, bro !!!

we are at the same location, shooting like crazy at the same time, so my pics are nearly identical.

The B77W TC-TTJ landed at 1630LT on RWY25R. We were lucky since till 1/2 hour before all traffic landing/ take-off followed 07L&R

#1 6724809705_b523e7bb12_b.jpg

#2 6724809413_cf845fa943_b.jpg

• Pieter: If you want to go spotting on Friday 20 afternoon (abt. 3:30PM) or Saturday 21 morning, please use local phone to contact me @ 0906846869
  • B744F CargoLux twilight landing RWY07L
  • 6724808559_e35e5acf7e_b.jpg

Wow, another fine locations for pictures !!!

You, guys, are quite adventurous :pardon: