MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
mdsaleh

Subang(WMSA/SZB) 2012

Wonder what about other foreign dignitaries? If they come to SZB, that would be a BIG bonus. But then again, space is always a problem there

Some of the aircraft that we might expect on the 3rd week of April

1. USN VR-1 C-37B

2. HMSF B744 or A340 - guessing on the 11/04 & 16/04

3. RSAF F-50

4. USAF C-40B

5. SPAF Falcon 900

6. TNI-AU B737

7. PLAAF CL600

8. RAAF CL-604

9. Armée de l'Air F900

10. Russian AF?

Some of the aircraft that we might expect on the 3rd week of April 1. USN VR-1 C-37B 2. HMSF B744 or A340 - guessing on the 11/04 & 16/04 3. RSAF F-50 4. USAF C-40B 5. SPAF Falcon 900 6. TNI-AU B737 7. PLAAF CL600 8. RAAF CL-604 9. Armée de l'Air F900 10. Russian AF?

thanks for info...

Is it coming to SZB for reconfiguration and repainting? Which airline is taking over the lease from Air Australia?

Not really sure whether if it's in SZB for repainting or not but it is due out tomorrow around 1400 to Male. Spicejet B738(VT-SPR) just departed SZB to DEL..currently above Perak. Former Virgin Blue B737(N588SC) might depart tomorrow to PVG.

*Subject to change

Edited by MIR

Went to SZB hoping to get the last Air Australia aircraft, scheduled to depart at 1400 today...

But no luck .... waited from 1215-1520... :(

Anyway... these are some of the catch within that time frame...

szb-1798-2a.jpg

szb-1848-2a.jpg

szb-1875-2a.jpg

high rollers on-board?

szb-1919-2a.jpg

doing one circuit out from Airod....

and on the way back, stopped for a shot of what is left of the B742...

szb-1614-2.jpg

I tried to shoot some videos with my D7000.

I learned that to blur out the props, you've to set the shutterspeed to about 1/50sec.

Here's my badly shoot video of some props movements yesterday....

Sorry for the shakiness ... handheld of the heavy 80-200 lens... :pardon:

Those with high bandwidth can view it in FullHD :acute:

http://youtu.be/jmSceTxB0dQ

Great shots! I Is that N788LS in Airod's hangar(0:47 in the vid)?

Went to SZB hoping to get the last Air Australia aircraft, scheduled to depart at 1400 today...

But no luck .... waited from 1215-1520... :(

Hrmm..I guess it is cancelled. Its flight plan to Male is not on flightaware anymore..

Great shots! I Is that N788LS in Airod's hangar(0:47 in the vid)?

Hrmm..I guess it is cancelled. Its flight plan to Male is not on flightaware anymore..

Thanks MIR..... need some dslr-video stabiliser next heheeh....

Not sure about the B737 in Airod, probably that of Sand's but too far out to make out.

As for the Air Australia... somebody tweeted that she was at Skypark the night before so probably left earlier...

I tried to shoot some videos with my D7000. I learned that to blur out the props, you've to set the shutterspeed to about 1/50sec. Here's my badly shoot video of some props movements yesterday.... Sorry for the shakiness ... handheld of the heavy 80-200 lens... :pardon: Those with high bandwidth can view it in FullHD :acute: http://youtu.be/jmSceTxB0dQ

wow, not bad!

I tried to shoot some videos with my D7000.

I learned that to blur out the props, you've to set the shutterspeed to about 1/50sec.

Well 1/30 sec is probably even better as panning blur is also more realistic.

I think a monopod will do as it eliminates vertical movement. For real pro effects, you will need one of the very, very expensive SteadiCam products. These have gyros to stabilise the camera - you can see them in use by the touchline cameramen on BPL matches.

wow, not bad!

Thanks AbahAtuk :)

Well 1/30 sec is probably even better as panning blur is also more realistic.

I think a monopod will do as it eliminates vertical movement. For real pro effects, you will need one of the very, very expensive SteadiCam products. These have gyros to stabilise the camera - you can see them in use by the touchline cameramen on BPL matches.

I need ND filter attached to go lower than 1/50s yesterday... already at max aperture of f/22... hehe...

As for the steadycam..... they're very expensive!... Even the simple flycam that can take the weight already

can buy you a dslr... :)

BTW Norman, I forgot to mention that I was more fascinated by your dancing captions than the propellers! ;)

BTW Norman, I forgot to mention that I was more fascinated by your dancing captions than the propellers! ;)

Hahaha..... seems that I've chosen 'stabilise' when uploaded in youtube, and what youtube did was to

stabilise the shaky video images, and make the 'stable' captions to dance.... huuu..... :fool:

Just rumour at this stage...Brunei Royal Flight is expected to SZB on the second and third week of April.

A342(V8-BKH) arrived SZB a few hours ago..

Edited by MIR

Rumoured EC-404 'Alpha India Bravo 401' just arrived Oman about 30 minutes ago and will continue its journey to Malaysia tomorrow evening.

Flightaware is showing a Thomas Cook A333 is scheduled to depart tomorrow at 0910 to Manchester.

Edited by MIR

Nice one of the Transmile-DHL tukun59. :good:

I have not been able to catch this one so far!

Rumoured EC-404 'Alpha India Bravo 401' just arrived Oman about 30 minutes ago and will continue its journey to Malaysia tomorrow evening.

Flightaware is showing a Thomas Cook A333 is scheduled to depart tomorrow at 0910 to Manchester.

It looks like Grizzly 4 may only arrive at SZB tomorrow evening.

Nice one of the Transmile-DHL tukun59. :good:

I have not been able to catch this one so far!

It looks like Grizzly 4 may only arrive at SZB tomorrow evening.

thank you Flee. today's catch but too shiny...

Whoa..Mi-17 taking off with the cockpit window open. Nice vids, tukun59 ! :good:

Edited by MIR