MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
mdsaleh

Subang(WMSA/SZB) 2012

@ 2:35 - probably they mowed the grass and that was kicked-up by the powerful GE engines...

You are absolutely right! :) Freshly cut too - look at the guys in the foreground of this pix:

675128.jpg

anyone in Subang airport now....am stuck here waiting for me flight back to PEN. Wanted to change to earlier flight but must pay penalty and ticket difference of around RM250..crazy :bad:

Just rumour at this stage...Brunei Royal Flight is expected to SZB on the second and third week of April.

Just rumour at this stage...Brunei Royal Flight is expected to SZB on the second and third week of April.

Thanks for the headup Mir. Do keep us inform on the timing if you have.

Wonder what about other foreign dignitaries? If they come to SZB, that would be a BIG bonus. But then again, space is always a problem there

A B73F formerly operated by TNT(ex OO-TNE) is expected into SZB around 0125 from Calcutta,India. Not sure whether if it's coming in for a quick fuel top up or overnight stay. Its final destination is CGK.

Falcon 7X (OO-EJA) expected into SZB between 1600-1630 today.

*Subject to change.

Hi Guys,

For my first ever spotting excursion, I'll be going SZB morning spotting session from 10.00AM - 1.00PM..

Location I'll be spotting:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=202304642386402440507.0004bc8d5e237996be36e&msa=0&ll=3.149675,101.540065&spn=0.008849,0.016512

Don't know if I'll get any good shots and don't know if there will be nice planes to catch on Monday but what the heck~ :)

Hi Guys,

For my first ever spotting excursion, I'll be going SZB morning spotting session from 10.00AM - 1.00PM..

Location I'll be spotting:

http://maps.google.c...008849,0.016512

Don't know if I'll get any good shots and don't know if there will be nice planes to catch on Monday but what the heck~ :)

at the back of shop lot near market

Saw an all-white C-130 at Airod dispersal yesterday.. Is it the Safair again?

phew~ spotting is not an easy task. especially with our equatorial humid weather o.O. finally embarked on my first ever spotting journey at SZB today. caught the usual FY ATRs. now just finished spotting and enjoying some tandoori naan back at kepong before going back home to edit & upload my catch today :)

Edited by JingKai Seah

Nice video,tukun59 :good: Wow, they've got a new jet. I photographed their old G-IV (N338MM) at SZB before..same c/s as their new G-V.

owh, using the same rego...

Edited by tukun59

Good catch,JingKai.. I like its cheat-line. I guess it flew SDK-BKI-SZB yesterday.

owh, using the same rego...

Not the same rego..but the same livery. The new G-V is N328MM, their old G-iv is N338MM. I think the owner is Franklin Templeton Investments

Good catch,JingKai.. I like its cheat-line. I guess it flew SDK-BKI-SZB yesterday.

not bad for the first timer!...tripod may help for next spotting

Not the same rego..but the same livery. The new G-V is N328MM, their old G-iv is N338MM. I think the owner is Franklin Templeton Investments

Thanks guys~ I did have a tripod.. but its those cheapest of the range tripod.. and no metal wheel bearing on the tripod head.. so as a result when i turn the camera.. it has more jerky movements compared to my shaky hands :S

As a result I decided to use just my hands and it wasn't that great but it was worth it I guess since its my first time.. I was only there from 4.30pm to 6pm.. saw a lot of those single seater planes i think? They are probably for those novice pilots learning the trade? they kept circling and land + take off in between the fireflyz planes and the occasional private jets... :)

Edited by JingKai Seah

As a result I decided to use just my hands and it wasn't that great but it was worth it I guess since its my first time.. I was only there from 4.30pm to 6pm.. saw a lot of those single seater planes i think? They are probably for those novice pilots learning the trade? they kept circling and land + take off in between the fireflyz planes and the occasional private jets... :)

I believe the Selangor Flying Club is based in SZB.