MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
mdsaleh

Subang(WMSA/SZB) 2012

727 Gangster....he he he..

22Sept 2012

Gulfstream 550 N625JK. It has a malaysian flag on port side near the door. This shot is starboard side.

Going to Alor Setar...

22Sep12_N625JK_4735Nmw_zps29fdaae2.jpg

Nothing to do on sunday 23 Sept 2012.

Gulfstream V or C-37A US Navy. Callsign was "Victor Victor 375" from Guam.

23Sep12_166375_4900Nmw_zps12e5a456.jpg

"Perdana 2" from Hong Kong. Royal Jet 737 BBJ A6-RJX

23Sep12_A6-RJX_4882Nmw_zps9d1a6c8b.jpg

I heard yesterday "Perdana One" went to Brunei, must be the Sultan's daughter wedding function and came back midnight.

Gulfstream 550 N625JK...Kalitta Air ! :lol:

Thanks for posting the photos Muhamad.

Can you identify the 737s and F50 in the background?

Geoff

If i'm not mistaken the Fokker 50 is Travel Air (9M-MGE), left to it is B733 (N730CS).

Edited by MIR

Next in line will be PH-BFD (KLMasia scheme) arriving 23sep12 as KL0161 at 2305z (will be 24sep12 early morning for you guys)...it will make an intermediate stop at KUL for commercial reasons (arr 2125z-dep2215z) before proceeding empty to SZB...

Landed in KUL about 7am local time this morning and departed for SZB around 8am. Lands in SZB at 8.20am. Thank you Uncle Pieter for the info.

KLMAsiaFinalsKS_zps004f1d62.jpg

KLMAsiatouchdownKS_zps24928cf6.jpg

KLMAsiaSmokeyKS_zps89cf9240.jpg

Landed in KUL about 7am local time this morning and departed for SZB around 8am. Lands in SZB at 8.20am. Thank you Uncle Pieter for the info.

you memang Ong...haha, nice catch

Nice pictures guys!

I heard yesterday "Perdana One" went to Brunei, must be the Sultan's daughter wedding function and came back midnight.

Landed behind Perdana One yesterday night around 1am!

Edited by Walter Sim

22Sept 2012

Gulfstream 550 N625JK. It has a malaysian flag on port side near the door. This shot is starboard side.

Going to Alor Setar...

22Sep12_N625JK_4735Nmw_zps29fdaae2.jpg

It's registered to "Bank of Utah Trustee" and is only six months old. Anyone know who's the real owner of this US$50 million aircraft?

Geoff

A spotter photographed that G550 arriving Calgary from Kansai on 27/ 06/12 and the here's the news from Calgary the next day (28/06/12)...Click Here

Probably replacing the old G-IVSP...

http://www.jetcraft....ru-Jetcraft.pdf

Seems they still like the same cheatline style :)

Good detective work there Mir.

So looks like it has replaced 9M-ABC.

I wonder if will be put on the Malaysian register.

Geoff

Geoff,

Given it is registered to Well Fargo, i'd imagine it would stay on the N-register.

My understanding...Well Fargo, apart from being one of the worlds largest banks, are involved in countless aircraft sales - particularly when the aircraft is operated/based outside the USA as there must be atleast part (possibly majority?) US ownership for it to be placed on the N-register. With this comes easier access to airports, overflight clearances, etc given how strict the FAA are when compared with countless other Civil Aviation Authorities the world over. The guidelines pertaining to record keeping and paperwork enforced by the FAA generally bring with it higher resale value when the aircraft moves on to another operator as all the paperwork shows everything "back to birth." It does however bring a small inherent danger at some places, which you'd only have to watch the nightly news to work that out.

Edited by Peter Smith

Geoff,

Given it is registered to Well Fargo, i'd imagine it would stay on the N-register.

My understanding...Well Fargo, apart from being one of the worlds largest banks, are involved in countless aircraft sales - particularly when the aircraft is operated/based outside the USA as there must be atleast part (possibly majority?) US ownership for it to be placed on the N-register. With this comes easier access to airports, overflight clearances, etc given how strict the FAA are when compared with countless other Civil Aviation Authorities the world over. The guidelines pertaining to record keeping and paperwork enforced by the FAA generally bring with it higher resale value when the aircraft moves on to another operator as all the paperwork shows everything "back to birth." It does however bring a small inherent danger at some places, which you'd only have to watch the nightly news to work that out.

Peter

Thanks for the background. Malaysian companies and individuals seem to prefer to operate US registered biz-jets rather than putting them on the Malaysian register gauging by the growing number at Subang. I guess first of type certification costs in Malaysia may also be a factor.

Geoff

so gents...

It is a Bye bye to 9M-ABC Gulfstream IV SP....?

For Sale.

Shot taken 10th Aug 2012....same cheat line with N625JK but in Diff color...i see..

10Aug12_9M-ABC_3461Nmw.jpg

Nice shots of PH-BFD, Ong Ong :pardon:

It will depart in about 7 weeks as a 'regular' KLM one...will keep you updated regarding the test-flight(s) and departure...

Here is another N registered Citation, N110TP. Shot this last week while "stalking" the Virgin and Dutch Lady.

Don't seem to be able to find much info on the owners of this aircraft. MIR, your expert detective skills are needed! ;)

web.jpg

Expect a Basler BT-67 (C-FTGI) approx 1415 today from Don Muang.

*Subject to Change

Edited by MIR

Airline: Bell Geospace Aviation

Aircraft: Douglas DC-3

Rego: C-FTGI

Date: September 27, 2012

Thanks for info MIR, Abang Norman, KS Ong and TK

183323_477086118991469_1741761765_n.jpg

577030_477088575657890_258587809_n.jpg

282226_477088462324568_1055002555_n.jpg