MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
mdsaleh

Subang(WMSA/SZB) 2012

Need some help here,

1. Does anyone know the current instructional airframes at Malaysia Airlines Engineering Training Center (METC)?

2. Has anyone spotted Fokker 28 (M28-01) lately? I wonder if it's still flying..

Edited by MIR

Need some help here,

1. Does anyone know the current instructional airframes at Malaysia Airlines Engineering Training Center (METC)?

1. Fokker F27 (N32180) parked at the apron beside hangar 01

2. Cessna 172 (9M-YAR) parked beside the fokker

3. Cessna 172 (9M-YAQ) stored inside the workshop.

3. CF6-50 (courtesy of MAS engineering trg dept) is also stored inside the workshop in front of the b737 simulator.

hope that answers your question.

Edited by Abd

Is there any possibility for MAS to send its Dugong for checks at MAE, soon? Would be an awesome sight to see the big mama crossing the road to cargo side...

Is there any possibility for MAS to send its Dugong for checks at MAE, soon? Would be an awesome sight to see the big mama crossing the road to cargo side...

Dugong's maintenance base is the A380 hangar specially built at KLIA so sadly we're not going to see them crossing the bridge. It would be cool though - and a headache of a traffic jam for users!

Kris Sakti - Royal Malaysian Air Force Aerobatics team

Aircraft: Extra Flugzeugbau Gmbh Extra EA-300L

Date: October 29, 2012

622184_489546037745477_300195141_o.jpg

Thank you for a very nice and clear picture. There is a slight correction here, this aircraft is belong to Aerotree, one of the private companies that deal with RMAF, as stated on the fuselage. RMAF never own 'Kris Sakti' team except the callsign 'Kris Sakti' itself, which was used by No 12 Sqn F5E/F.

:hi:

Thank you for a very nice and clear picture. There is a slight correction here, this aircraft is belong to Aerotree, one of the private companies that deal with RMAF, as stated on the fuselage. RMAF never own 'Kris Sakti' team except the callsign 'Kris Sakti' itself, which was used by No 12 Sqn F5E/F.

:hi:

thank you for the corrections. I can't find any accurate data before. thanks again.

Ahh yes2.. Hangar no. 5 isn't it? So no hope to see road-crossing a380 like they have with SIA..

1. Fokker F27 (N32180) parked at the apron beside hangar 01

2. Cessna 172 (9M-YAR) parked beside the fokker

3. Cessna 172 (9M-YAQ) stored inside the workshop.

3. CF6-50 (courtesy of MAS engineering trg dept) is also stored inside the workshop in front of the b737 simulator.

hope that answers your question.

Interesting information. Does anyone have photos of these aircraft?

Geoff

Kris Sakti - Royal Malaysian Air Force Aerobatics team

Aircraft: Extra Flugzeugbau Gmbh Extra EA-300L

Date: October 29, 2012

622184_489546037745477_300195141_o.jpg

My former flying instructor is one of the instructor with Kris Sakti now. He's an ex-airforce too.

B744 (9M-MPB) is currently performing a test flight as Malaysian 5203. If I'm not mistaken it has been stored since last April. I wonder if it's still in the MAS c/s.. :pardon:

MH5203 came back at 1.50pm, in a middle of TSRA after 2 hours test flight between Penang and Kota Baru area. About 15 minutes later, the sun came out.

MASMPB2-KS.jpg

Nose shot of PapaBravo yesterday...

9MMPB_9310.jpg

Some shots after PapaBravo left...

Callsign "November One"...

9MNAA_9415.jpg

Ex-Beijing golf club aircraft...

BLRW_9451.jpg

and couple of Bomba's choppers...

9MBOD_9331.jpg

M99403_9434.jpg

--

Congratulations to mdsaleh and TK who both have had pictures published in Novembers issues of Australian Aviation of 73W VH-VBP in Primera colours, and 73H VH-VOD in Jeju scheme, respectively.

I'm still not able to do the best with this old gear...

but I enjoyed to hear the sound of this classic

and most importantly, I nearly miss this old junk ...!

Thanks TK for your support...haha