MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
mdsaleh

Subang(WMSA/SZB) 2012

Went to SZB on the 2nd day of 2012.Romeo Golf 01 departs Subang for "Ship" at Kota Kinabalu..

DSC_8393.jpg

DSC_8435.jpg

DSC_8440.jpg

DSC_8448.jpg

DSC_8417.jpg

Went to SZB on the 2nd day of 2012.Romeo Golf 01 departs Subang for "Ship" at Kota Kinabalu.

Happy New Year and congrats on the first SZB spotting post of they year! :) :clapping:

Happy New Year Flee,today the rare Greyhound dog left SZB at 1428hrs.Yesterday she left with 4 POB,today 18 POB,.Gloomy weather.

DSC_8503.jpg

DSC_8508.jpg

DSC_8516.jpg

What do you mean by "Ship at Kota Kinabalu"? Is there a military ship off the coast of Kota Kinabalu?

What do you mean by "Ship at Kota Kinabalu"? Is there a military ship off the coast of Kota Kinabalu?

On Monday before depart,Romeo Golf 01 mentioned,"destination,ship at Kota Kinabalu area",never mentioned about airways or waypoint..but today Romeo Golf 01,"You are cleared to your destination as per flight plan." ...

Maybe they are transporting crew from the ship to go on shore leave? I wonder how many more days will this ugly dog still be plying the shuttle service?

I have a friend who was doing night flights yesterday and today. Spotted the Greyhound yesterday but NOT today. Hopefully it came back a little late today. Will update you guys if I get any info.

PS. Great shots to start off 2012 and a happy new year to all you M'wingers! :drinks:

Should have been quite heavy: look at the long take-off run and slow climb... :blink:

Should have been quite heavy: look at the long take-off run and slow climb... :blink:

Or maybe they have been too used to being catapult into sky rather than normal take-off... Hehe..

Nice pics of the Greyhound! One unique feature is the rear facing seats for the passengers.

Yesterday US Navy C-130,Callsign "Sumo 80" left SZB at 1300hrs,final destination Kadena.

DSC_8573.jpg

DSC_8576.jpg

DSC_8586.jpg

Wonderful start to 2012 with US Navy action, guys! :clapping:

Looks like our American friends are enjoying the use of our facilities more these days. Maybe it is cheaper to land here!

I believe American's present in SEA is increasing nowadays, since China start to demand their territorial right on some area...

C-17 from 15th Airlift Squadron 154th Wing,departs Subang Rwy33,using callsign "Trek07",climbing to FL220 to Butterworth,PEN.

DSC_8633.jpg

Went to SZB for a short spotting session today. Traffic was very slow but I managed to get thiis F-100:

533145.jpg

Air Niugini P2-ANE

Nice shot flee. Wonder she flew off for good or still around... Thanks for sharing