MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Chung

Cathay Pacific Cargo B747-867F B-LJA

Hi everyone,

Kindly find enclosed a link to an album containing photos of Cathay Pacific Cargo's B747-867F B-LJA Hong Kong Trader's inaugural flight to Melbourne as part of her HKG-SYD-MEL-HKG routing. Her maiden flight occured on the 5th of November, with delivery on the 15th. This was her second trip downunder. I trust you'll all enjoy the photos!

CPAC 748F

Kind regards,

Chung

Thanks for sharing. I saw CX's B747-867F at near HK Airport maintanance hangar on 7 Nov 2011. It was in the normal livery, must have been B-LJB?

Thanks for sharing. I saw CX's B747-867F at near HK Airport maintanance hangar on 7 Nov 2011. It was in the normal livery, must have been B-LJB?

I believe we saw the same plane. Saw that plane twice. The first time is when i was on my way to TPE last week and the second time when i was on Royal Brunei flight to BWN just three days ago.

Thanks everyone! I might be getting another opportunity to go onboard another CX 748F but this time in regular livery. If and when I do, I will most certainly share the photos with you. Glad you've all enjoyed the photos!

Might be B-LJF you are getting? I saw her flying past my house in Western Melbourne the other day. She wears a normal CX cargo livery performing CX29 from SYD to HKG via MEL.

Sign in to follow this