MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Arthur Van Straten

Eaglexpressair Charter

Reply #73 was previously one by Ikman, not Geoff R :)

Sorry, pictures have to pull out due to private restriction :)

Now 9M-MPD operated for EagleXpress.

2nd September 2012. The aircraft is finally towed to remote bay opposite the MTB.

EagleXpress.jpg

Operating anywhere soon?

Captain Radzi sure make an effort to take this photo on the right-hand side of his office :acute:

Eaglexpress future routes

Considering the airline has a sole 744 (that has not seen a revenue flight yet I believe) with no stated intention as yet to acquire/lease any smaller equipment, I'm guessing a lot of those "future routes" will need to be deferred for quite some time yet or more than a few of those airports will need to be upgraded very soon and very fast :)

Considering the airline has a sole 744 (that has not seen a revenue flight yet I believe) with no stated intention as yet to acquire/lease any smaller equipment, I'm guessing a lot of those "future routes" will need to be deferred for quite some time yet or more than a few of those airports will need to be upgraded very soon and very fast :)

they already stated they wanted to purchase/acquire some boeing 737-4/8 aircrafts

737? I thought their original plan is to operate high-capacity 747 for charter and 747F for cargo operations? maybe just realise 747 got soo many seats to fill? :pardon:

Screen_Shot_2012_09_13_at_2_35_40_PM.png

Test flight?

yikes, I think this is in the wrong thread. Thought it was Eaglexpress. My bad. Anyways, anyone care to explain the weird flight plan for this Haj plane?

oh yes...she did her joy ride flight, with Norman on board.

After a few paper work...permission to go up obs hill, i manage to nail her in a nick of time.

A new airline in Malaysia...Eaglexpress.

13Sep12_9M-MPD_4448Nmw.jpg

.....Sendirian Berhad, i like this one.

13Sep12_9M-MPD_4470Nmw.jpg

Due to her slight delay, This Eagle had priority for departure via Alpha Nine..

13Sep12_9M-MPD_4500Nmw.jpg

10:45, Eaglexpress rumbling down runway 32 Right for her flight to JHB....well, she DID took off....good luck to Eaglexpress.

13Sep12_9M-MPD_4524Nmw.jpg

arrived safely in KUL at 2120 just now. Still in KLIA waiting for erl to go to putrajaya then home.

TK picture no.2, my window is 2 windows behind door 2L, saw you on obs hill.... hehe

good flight, nice crew, ... not easy to ride a jumbo whole length of peninsular...

wait for my tr.... :)

btw... tk's last pix... can catch a glimpse of PapaQuebec.... probably their second aircraft soon...

arrived safely in KUL at 2120 just now. Still in KLIA waiting for erl to go to putrajaya then home.

TK picture no.2, my window is 2 windows behind door 2L, saw you on obs hill.... hehe

good flight, nice crew, ... not easy to ride a jumbo whole length of peninsular...

wait for my tr.... :)

btw... tk's last pix... can catch a glimpse of PapaQuebec.... probably their second aircraft soon...

Looking forward to the TR !

Saw the plane parked at remote bay this morning. She is not on duty today?

9M-MPD just departed KUL as EZX8038 to unknown destination.

Somebody mentioned somewhere about a DAC-JED hajj charter.

Why is she still wearing ex MH reg. number (MPD) ?

The registration is not exclusive to MH or anybody. Just like your car's number.

New owner can change it if they want, or keep the old registration. 9M-ME_ were used for Pelangi's F-50, for example.

The registration is not exclusive to MH or anybody. Just like your car's number.

New owner can change it if they want, or keep the old registration. 9M-ME_ were used for Pelangi's F-50, for example.

Thanks for the explanation. I thought the rego goes with the airline / owner