MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Ikman Ikreza

AirAsia's New FA Outfit

Saw on AirAsia's Travel 3Sixty November 2011 edition, AirAsia introduced their new FA uniform/outfit for weekdays and weekend flights. AirAsia introduced the weekend outfit which comprises a cotton shirt and a dark blue jeans. Enjoy the picture and feel the new stylish by AirAsia.

AK_main.jpg

AK10.jpg

AK9.jpg

AK8.jpg

AK7.jpg

AK6.jpg

AK5.jpg

AK4.jpg

AK3.jpg

AK2.jpg

AK1.jpg

Source : http://www.airasia.com/iwov-resources/my/common/pdf/AirAsia/AirAsia_Travel360_November2011.pdf

I saw it on the magazine while on the flight yesterday. Are you serious that AK is going to implement this kind of outfit? Looks a bit unprofessional with jeans on board? :huh:

I prefer the current red vest with skirt. This new outfit is too casual even for AK.

They can be easily mistaken for working in a shopping mall.

I saw it on the magazine while on the flight yesterday. Are you serious that AK is going to implement this kind of outfit? Looks a bit unprofessional with jeans on board? :huh:

Jeans only on weekend duty as TF said and the red vest with skirt still remain for weekdays duty.

when an airline choose an uniform/outfit for its FA, besides the company image, will they consider the suitability of the outfit during emergency ?

Edited by Kee Hooi Yen

Why don't they just save cost and don't wear anything? biggrin.gif

clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

On a side note.....i quite dig in the jeans uniform for weekends....its quite sassy n relaxin.....for the guys weekend outfit , it looks quite dull since its all black...should have been in 2 tones

Why don't they just save cost and don't wear anything? :D

ROTFL

Jani, I guess they only need to buy some watercolor to paint their body with their red uniform, just like NZ did!

Anyway, IMHO, the outfit is way too casual, but I'm liking it! Simple, yet elegant (provided they have the right body proposition lah.....)

On a side note.....i quite dig in the jeans uniform for weekends....its quite sassy n relaxin.....for the guys weekend outfit , it looks quite dull since its all black...should have been in 2 tones

Maybe jeans should be change to legging outfit type. Jeans looks like to heavy if anything emergency happened especially if plane landing on water.

blackleggingskx5.jpg

actually the male cabin crew weekend outfit is not all black.they wearing dark blue jeans

actually the male cabin crew weekend outfit is not all black.they wearing dark blue jeans

My bad....looks black to me....anyway, if its blue jeans n black top for male crew....it does not stand out..... should be some red based top or something that can blend in

I heard today AK's FA start wearing only white outfitt without red vest. Lucky for those onboard AK today.

Edited by Ikman Ikreza

I think the bio-something design sounds good and comfortable. Is this kind of design proven tp be as useful and comfortable as claimed?

The casual outfit is casual indeed. Weekend flights is ok. But, yes, keep those tight weekdays outfit. :D

Did AirAsia's FAs discontinue their Weekend Uniforms? Anyone noticed?

Edited by Andi C

Did AirAsia's FAs discontinue their Weekend Uniforms? Anyone noticed?

Yes, they already discontinue of Weekend Uniform. Rumours said, they will relaunch that weekend uniform back after some updates .

Sign in to follow this