MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ikman Ikreza

MAS Commence 38 Flights For Haj Season

Naim, roti canai breakfast at Raju's tomorrow starts at 0900. Uncensored Al Wafeer ver 1.1 dvd available.......hehehe.....

Sounds like the Datuk T @ Seri Carcosa expose will pale to kiddy nursery rhyme innocence in comparison to your 'to be spilt beans' :p

Edited by BC Tam

Uncensored Al Wafeer ver 1.1 dvd available

Is it clear & in colour? Full facial recognition? Got sound some more?

MH is majority owned by Khazanah, the three 744s owned by Khazanah.....hence, my tax dollars got hit twice. Is there any fraud, corruption in the Wafeer deal or just plain incompetency (like too lazy to read the reams of contractual fine print)?

Fun at Raju. This friend/client joined me there this morning and we had a amusing time talking about the aviation merry-go-round thats making monkeys out of many of us......yes, its one sector where everyone and their Aunt are experts......

fbPA060489.jpg

Naim, roti canai breakfast at Raju's tomorrow starts at 0900. Uncensored Al Wafeer ver 1.1 dvd available.......hehehe.....can also see my latest violin.....

sorry, late notice. just saw this posting. a pity since i was lazing at home in the morning. :)

sorry, late notice. just saw this posting. a pity since i was lazing at home in the morning. :)

Could have strapped you into the Lambo for a quick spin.....

Anyway, I am Joblessly Wandering nowadays, we can easily meet before you go to the Arctic Circle. I have plenty of amusing stories.....

SEPANG: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak and his wife Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor have left for Saudi Arabia to perform the haj.

In a Twitter posting before leaving for Saudi Arabia yesterday, Najib said: “I will be leaving to perform the haj shortly. I thank all of you for your prayers.”

The couple was joined by Najib’s mother Tun Rahah Mohamad Noah and Najib’s younger brother Datuk Mohamed Nazim.

Perak Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Dr Zambry Abdul Kadir was also in the entourage.

Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, his wife Puan Sri Norainee Abdul Rahaman and ministers were at the airport to wish them a safe journey.

The Government jet took off from the KL International Airport’s Bunga Raya Complex at 5pm for Medina.

Najib is expected to return on Nov 9.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2011/11/1/nation/9813313&sec=nation

Are they using the country's private jet to perform his haj?

I believe the PM is allowed to use government assets for a certain number of personal trips, including a certain number of paid-for holidays. Part of the perks of the job.

Eh? 9M-NAA is an A320 wor.. Is A320 able to fly non stop to Medina? the range allows it?

The plane actually a A319-115X CJ that can fly further than the A320 family about 12000KM,it can fly non stop to Medina and the range between Subang and Medina around 7029KM

this is official invitation from the king of Saudi Arabia but i consufe why his brother also follow this trip?

I think his brother take this opportunity to fulfill his duty together with the PM (bila lagi kan).

My heart is bleeding over catastrophic delays affecting MH Haj Operations over the last few days......unprecendented..... :cray:

Edited by Nik H.

@ Nik H.

You mentioned, "catastrophic delays".

Were arrival slots missed, was turnaound time in Jeddah exceeded, maintenance issues??

Care to elaborate?

Indeed delays in a Haj operating schedule can have dire consequences, not in the least for

the pax but also for the airline concerned.

The Kingdom does not play softy on such issues.

Regards

Art

Was told that MPD was grounded in PEN for a few days and probably that spoiled the whole party?

MPD not in KCH today?

MPD not in KCH today?

JED-KCH-KUL-JED sectors operated by MPQ. MPD initially was delayed due to lower rudder ratio defect and JED-PEN was delayed by 24 hrs. But ex JED, crew experienced eng problem - eng flamed out on initial climb but crew managed to relight and continued to PEN. Rectification in PEN took very long time due to fuel leaks from various parts.. MPD finally took off more than 60 hrs later

Got info that MPD was in KCH today. Anyway wonder why this plane was plague by problem since day one.

Got info that MPD was in KCH today. Anyway wonder why this plane was plague by problem since day one.

No money for maintenance?