MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Nik H.

AD Charters / Motorraders Charity Event

Well done, Capt Nik and all concerned. Good leadership always ensures success, even though you did not have much time to get things together. :clapping:

Great photos, as usual, from our resident travel photographer! :good: We always get a good feel of any trip/event you cover! :)

The kids' delightful faces says it all. Wonderful that so many people do care about them. :)

Many observers who were initially skeptics were aghast when they saw the money coming in over just a few days. Some of them are people who are actively involved in Charity work, and seeing so much money that we can spend, they have sound out to me that its better to provide the basic needs.

I agree.

And, Yes, its true. Basic needs ensures survival, but its events like this that motivates the soul, feed the dreams, and gives hope. Different people have different ways of doing charity. Some quietly, some with all the hurrah, some with sincerity, others with an agenda.

We chose to do it our way, and so far, it has worked beyond our wildest dream.

Many observers who were initially skeptics were aghast when they saw the money coming in over just a few days. Some of them are people who are actively involved in Charity work, and seeing so much money that we can spend, they have sound out to me that its better to provide the basic needs.

I agree.

And, Yes, its true. Basic needs ensures survival, but its events like this that motivates the soul, feed the dreams, and gives hope. Different people have different ways of doing charity. Some quietly, some with all the hurrah, some with sincerity, others with an agenda.

We chose to do it our way, and so far, it has worked beyond our wildest dream.

True, Capt, this is the sort of experience that'd be ingrained inside the children's mind virtually forever, a life-changing milestone perhaps. If it can impact us -- seasoned, been-there-done-that, blasé adults -- imagine what it could do to those underprivileged kids?

Btw, mem did a couple of stories, pls see:

http://mama.nuraina.com/?p=7020 -- Part 1

http://mama.nuraina.com/?p=7047 -- Part 2

===

Edited by Naim

The looks on the faces of these kids say enough... :yahoo:

Well done capt. Nik for organizing this event and for all the contributors to support... :good:

Thanks Doc Naim for sharing us the pictures here... :rolleyes:

Great stories posted by Mem too ! :good:

OT and btw: why were both FY flights cancelled ex TGG ?

Captain Nik: My apologies for not contributing this year. After reading about the wonderful experience this kids have, you have my word that I'll chip in something when this happens again next year.

Sign in to follow this