MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Leong Chuo Sheng

Korean Air Southeast Asia Facebook Event

Hi everyone, Korean Air Southeast Asia has launched a new Facebook event! (link here) Just simply place your most creative idea for the captions in the photo below:

ContestPhoto.jpg

And then answer two simple questions:

Question 1: Name one of Korean Air's destinations in the United States of America

Question 2: What is the largest passenger aircraft in Korean Air's fleet with 407 seats?

The grand prize is free return economy class tickets to Seoul! Even if you don't get that prize, there is still a 1/200 scale A380 model (corporate version) to be won :)

Banner details below:

SEAFacebookevent.jpg

Apologies if it's a bit small, but that's the biggest resolution I could get. :pardon:

Terms and conditions:-

This contest is open to all residents within the Southeast Asia region who are Korean Air Homepage Members. Employees & family members, their spouses and relatives of Korean Air and any of its subsidiaries are ineligible. The contest is valid within the time period stated in the competition’s page on Korean Air Southeast Asia’s Facebook page. Winners will be selected through a selection process and criteria determined solely by Korean Air Southeast Asia. Winners must contact Korean Air Southeast Asia at helpkulds@koreanair.com within 7 days to claim their prizes, failing which the prizes will be given to the next winner using the same process used for the first selected winner. The judges’ decision is final. Korean Air Southeast Asia will not be liable for any physical/psychological loss, injury or damage of prizes arising from receipt of said prizes and/or during the shipping of said prizes. * Free tickets are valid for travel between 1 February – 31 May 2012 and subject to seat availability.

Why not open for Worldwide audience ? gggrrrrrrr... :angry:

There's something wrong with the link you gave us.

Hi Keith, care to elaborate? It seems fine on my PC.

Thanks

Why not open for Worldwide audience ? gggrrrrrrr... :angry:

Hi Pieter, sorry about that! But you an keep an eye on Korean Air Paris' Facebook page. Perhaps you can poke and prod them to make a contest like ours too!

Edited by Leong Chuo Sheng

Hi Keith, care to elaborate? It seems fine on my PC.

Thanks

It's working now. Yesterday when I went it, it says Page not found. Thanks.

The winners have been announced!

Congratulations to some of our fellow MWingers! :D

Winners Announcement

Huge congratulations to the following winners of our Photo Caption contest which ended 15th September 2011,

Grand Prize: 2X One Return economy class ticket to Seoul

- Kenneth Chong Wei Thart

- Yvonne Quek

Second Prize: 3X A380 Model & 4GB USB

- Sarah Cristiani

- Aazani Mujahid

- Cameron Ng

Third Prize: 5X Backpack, bookmark & mobile phone holder

- Walter Sim

- John Mah

- Vera Lee

- Paul Chua

- Faheroes Penew

Congratulations, Cikgu again! Also to Walter Sim.

So what's the winning caption?

Edited by Waiping

Congratz Cikgu and Walter!

The winning caption, taken from the fb page.

Caption:

A: 안녕하세요, you must be new in town. I am babybus and you are?

B: I am the new Queen of the Sky, KE's new commitment to Excellence in Flight.

Oh my...never thought I would win the 1st prize! I was hoping for the 2nd place...I wanted the model actually! Wow...I have never been to Korea and winning a ticket on KE!!! I'm SUPER EXCITED!!!!! Big thanks to Leong for making this contest known to all, had he not...I wouldn't know about it! Thanks Leong!!!!

Edited by Kenneth Chong WT

Oh my...never thought I would win the 1st prize! I was hoping for the 2nd place...I wanted the model actually! Wow...I have never been to Korea and winning a ticket on KE!!! I'm SUPER EXCITED!!!!! Big thanks to Leong for making this contest known to all, had he not...I wouldn't know about it! Thanks Leong!!!!

Don't go during winter unless u really like the sub-zero temp n freezing winds.....summer is good.....but that depends on your ticket

No problem Kenneth! It seems that you were indeed pretty lucky in landing a free return ticket, considering your already famous aviation exploits :p (BTW: it was a near unanimous decision amongst the judges in the office)

The rest of the Korean Air pax marketing team and I will be in contact with you shortly regarding the collection of your prize, as well as Walter's. In the meantime, I guess you can start planning your trip!

Best regards,

Leong Chuo Sheng,

Passenger Marketing (Oceania Region),

Korean Air Southeast Asia & Oceania Regional Headquarters.

Congrats and happy birthday cikgu......

For those who missed out, try and try again!

Beyond Event

Another return economy ticket up for grabs!

Note: this event is managed by Korean Air Seoul HQ, in which I have no influence over :p

Edited by Leong Chuo Sheng

No problem Kenneth! It seems that you were indeed pretty lucky in landing a free return ticket, considering your already famous aviation exploits :p (BTW: it was a near unanimous decision amongst the judges in the office)

The rest of the Korean Air pax marketing team and I will be in contact with you shortly regarding the collection of your prize, as well as Walter's. In the meantime, I guess you can start planning your trip!

Best regards,

Leong Chuo Sheng,

Passenger Marketing (Oceania Region),

Korean Air Southeast Asia & Oceania Regional Headquarters.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart...can't wait to fly KE!

Congrats and happy birthday cikgu......

Thank you thank you!

congrats Kenneth..I got the backpack :)

A: We wonder how many of us can fit in you?

B: *lol* If all spaces in A380 are filled, that would be around 40 million; but if you guys wanna sit comfortably on the seats, that would be 407.

Edited by Fahiruz

For those who missed out, try and try again!

Beyond Event

Another return economy ticket up for grabs!

Note: this event is managed by Korean Air Seoul HQ, in which I have no influence over :p

Just participated in this event; Doesn't hope too much,just giving it a try.

Wonder if they will contact me soon for the detail of my flight...

Hi Kenneth,

We do sincerely apologize for keeping you waiting. We need to request for authorization from Seoul HQ in order to release your tickets so that we may give them to you. This process will take about two weeks or so, depending on the speed of approval. Fret not, your ticket will be valid from February to May 2012; there is still plenty of time :)

Best regards,

Sheng