MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
flee

2 Daily Emirates A380 to Kuala Lumpur from 1 July 2016

puzzled? Hasn't MH withdrew KUL - DBX route some times ago?

Ooops! Didn't realized, MH is very kind and generous to EK.

Years ago, MH had over 27 flights per week transit at DXB and now is in reverse :pardon:

Edited by KK Lee

Ooops! Didn't realized, MH is very kind and generous to EK.

Years ago, MH had over 27 flights per week transit at DXB and now is in reverse :pardon:

But now we having EK's 4 times daily with their A380. lose some,get some... :)

Ooops! Didn't realized, ......

:D

Years ago, MH had over 27 flights per week transit at DXB ..... :pardon:

Yeah, didn't we just loved Dubai (airport) to bits then :)

only means MH will have a harder time filling up its planes and its dugongs as more pax will be taking EK to Dubai and from there to the rest of Europe, London and the world.

Does anyone know if EK has permanently changed the equipment for EK 346/347 from the A388 to B77W? It has been planned for the past few weeks to be operated on the B77W. Wonder if it is a temporary change or would the A388 become a seasonal from now on?

Emirates is temporarily suspending A380 services to KUL from April to June 2014... Replaced with 77W. Why is that? Technical works for A380? I really hope it's only temporary

Emirates is temporarily suspending A380 services to KUL from April to June 2014... Replaced with 77W. Why is that? Technical works for A380? I really hope it's only temporary

They are sending the 388 back to Toulouse for the wing-fix.

thanks for that Isaac, I checked the online schedules and the A380 is back again end of July till March 2015..

Somehow KUL might not be a very lucrative destination for the A380 hence they are removing them for an even longer period for the wing crack replacement and the runway closure. Higher frequency preferred I guess.

Edited by kandiah k

Emirates Resumes A380 Service to Kuala Lumpur from Feb 2015

by JL

Update at 0820GMT 31DEC14

Emirates from 01FEB15 is resuming Airbus A380 operations on Dubai Kuala Lumpur route, on 1 of 4 daily flights. The airline last operated the Super Jumbo aircraft in April 2014.

EK346 DXB0410 1515KUL 388 D

EK347 KUL1920 2230DXB 388 D

I understand that Emirates will upgrade the DXB-KUL-MELvv flight to A380 during the winter 2015.

The one in Feb will be for one of the DXB-KUL-DXB flights. So by final quarter EK will have 2 A380 per day to KUL

Edited by Alan B.

It seems that EK is stopping their A380 service to KUL. First realised this when I checked my EK347 in November, which is supposed to be the dugong during booking, and now showing as 77W. Further checking shows that EK347 will be operated by the 77W starting on 1st May

Edited by Mulyadir Fitri

Sign in to follow this