MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Arzman

First Class in MH

At the end of the video, you can see that how happy and pleasant the passenger felt in the cabin? How loud she laughed? Haha

From my way, There's no differences between two different classes, but one is the same: MH - MALAYSIAN HOSPITALITY! :good:

MAS FOR THE WIN!

I have a little experience in MH's F http://www.malaysianwings.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=13689 from reply #38. But my experience with the cabin crew on the flight was not as outstanding as featured in this video. And there was an equivalent to the lady that laugh so loud (in the video) with my experience (Datin 3K).

In that video you can see the difference between First class and Economy class passengers.

First class = Foreigner (white)

Economy class = Malaysian + Foreigner

At the end of the video, you can see that how happy and pleasant the passenger felt in the cabin? How loud she laughed? Haha

From my way, There's no differences between two different classes, but one is the same: MH - MALAYSIAN HOSPITALITY! :good:

MAS FOR THE WIN!

Serving hawker food (e.g. satay, nasi lemak) in J and F :p

her wig doesn't look appealing at all....

i remember once someone said wig is only allowed when there is some problem with medical condition. she's sick huh? sick also can be so cheerful?

My recent experience on MH First was simply divine. The crew were outstanding. They were really friendly and accommodating. On my flight, there were more Asians than Caucasians. :pardon:

her wig doesn't look appealing at all....

i remember once someone said wig is only allowed when there is some problem with medical condition. she's sick huh? sick also can be so cheerful?

Is she really wearing a wig?

My recent experience on MH First was simply divine. The crew were outstanding. They were really friendly and accommodating. On my flight, there were more Asians than Caucasians. :pardon:

How did MH First compare with CX, SQ, EK, QF?

I do agree with MH at some points. Some parents seem to not able to control the infants at certain points and therefore disturbing other passengers. It's like putting a situation at 5 to 7 star restaurants or any high class public services where kids' noises are not likely to be compromised.

I think the only reason why MH prevent infants from being in First Class is the absence of a bassinet. Nothing to do with disturbing premium passengers because Business Class still has bassinets and infants are allowed to be there.

MH just joined oneworld, suddenly everyone realises Malaysia Airlines is still alive and kicking.

That's the great thing about alliances...suddenly MH becomes an option in many travellers' plans. Otherwise, it will be overlooked in preference for CX, TG et al. The fact that people are talking about MH can only be a good thing even though they may be criticisms.

Sign in to follow this