MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
flee

AirAsia Special Liveries

9M-AHM. Not back in service yet.

9M-AHM. Not back in service yet.

Thanks Waiping. I guess it will be in service in the next few days on or before the first tour date on 4th June.

Geoff

Great shot! SGN had the honour of being the first destination after repaint.

Great catch kanehoshi! :)

SGN was the first and TGG was the second destination and it is now on the way to HKG....

Did anyone catch it at KUL?

Logically the plane might do KUL - CGK to hype up the concert?

Logically the plane might do KUL - CGK to hype up the concert?

Maybe in the coming days.

Looks like Flightaware got it wrong earlier. It did not do KUL-HKG but did KUL-LGK-KUL.

The winning design from previous contest?

I don't have the same feeling. They came out with a lot of great liveries, but this one is a bit underwhelming. Maybe because it's too red and too little of other colours?

Correct Kenneth. The livery is one of the seven aircraft livery name competition held by AirAsia X last year. The winning theme were: XKLusive, Xiao Long Bao, Xeoul Mate, Xiaolin Spirit, Xcintillating PhoeniX (9M-XXT), Harmonious DiverXity and Xakura Blossom (9M-XXI).

Hey does anyone know why 9M-XXA has been painted all white? It was apparently seen in an all white livery after arriving in Adelaide, Australia yesterday. It has been in maintenance for approximately a month or so I believe.

Hey does anyone know why 9M-XXA has been painted all white? It was apparently seen in an all white livery after arriving in Adelaide, Australia yesterday. It has been in maintenance for approximately a month or so I believe.

I don't have any information on why it is now in all white.

However, D7 wet lease and charter operations use aircraft that are painted all white. With XAB, XAC and XAD scheduled to be returned to lessors at the end of this year, XXA might have been earmarked to replace them.