MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Zamir

KUL Apron 2011

Just rumour at this stage..Middle Eastern Airlines A332 is expected into KUL this weekend.

Just rumour at this stage..Middle Eastern Airlines A332 is expected into KUL this weekend.

Middle Eastern Airlines A332 (F-ORMA) 'MEA 1' with the President of Lebanon on-board due into KUL tomorrow around 0410 from MEL. Just a quick fuel top-up I guess.

Edited by MIR

Middle Eastern Airlines A332 (F-ORMA) 'MEA 1' with the President of Lebanon on-board due into KUL tomorrow around 0410 from MEL. Just a quick fuel top-up I guess.

MEA A332 (F-ORMA) ETA 0450, due out 0625 to Beirut.

Edited by MIR

An update on the apron.

9M-FZA has lost its body colour. tinggal its fin aje orange.

would take a picture of it but i was sitting on the portside in my EVA air flight just now so didnt have the chance to snap.

My first time seeing a Tiger Mandala in KUL.

Here is PK-RMO (sorry about the quality):

950875.jpg

When ever i do my walk around on my plane...i take my chance to do apron spotting.

What ever plane park next to mine will be spotted.

I just use my point and shoot. Canon S95. S100 is out in the market now, i guess it is also a good point and shoot.

These photos are taken some time ago...2011 and also recently in 2012.

I hope you will enjoy most of these MH and other airliners.

8Sep11_9M-MLH_1996.jpg

8Sep11_9M-MQG_1995.jpg

2Sep11_9M-MXA_2167.jpg

2Sep11_9M-MXD_2164.jpg

2Sep11_9M-MXD_2168.jpg

2Sep11_9M-MXD_2169.jpg

Not allowed? i see..well, i am also a normal people...who enjoys aviation photography, and to share with the rest. I hope you like it.

23Feb2012_9M-MLD_3335.jpg

7Apr2012_9M-MLM_3686.jpg

31Dec2011_9M-FZB_2881.jpg

31Dec2011_N775SA_2891.jpg

4Mar2012_9M-MPD_3361.jpg

The angle of ThaiCargo and TH B747 is sure a priviledge.... :clapping:

Evening all,

I don't know if this is the right place to put this....

Virgin Australia B777-300ER VH-VPE is operating EY418/419 service on 27/5/12 from Abu Dhabi. Virgin Australia will operate this flight on behalf of Etihad every week,

Evening all,

I don't know if this is the right place to put this....

Virgin Australia B777-300ER VH-VPE is operating EY418/419 service on 27/5/12 from Abu Dhabi. Virgin Australia will operate this flight on behalf of Etihad every week,

Stefan, thanks for the info. Does it mean that we will see VH-VPE every Sunday or every day ? :help:

I managed to catch VH-VPE on 27/5 and it is posted --> http://www.malaysianwings.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=17369

Did read somewhere that the aircraft is on a wet lease to EY to fill in the gap between her stopover in Abu Dhabi or something like that. Cant find the source now to quote it exactly

Did read somewhere that the aircraft is on a wet lease to EY to fill in the gap between her stopover in Abu Dhabi or something like that. Cant find the source now to quote it exactly

http://www.ameinfo.com/etihad-airways-virgin-australia-join-forces-301750

http://www.centreforaviation.com/blogs/southern-contrails/virgin-australia-to-partially-wet-lease-777-to-alliance-partner-etihad-for-kuala-lumpur-services-69549