MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Zamir

KUL Apron 2011

E190 PT-TOC has been demo'ed to a number of potential customers in South East Asia however the main purpose was to display to Sriwijaya Air who recently placed an order for 20 at the Paris Airshow

BUCKINGHAM PALACE: The Duke of York this evening arrived in Kuala Lumpur and was received by the British High Commissioner to Malaysia (His Excellency Mr. Simon Featherstone).

Mrs. Amanda Thirsk and Squadron Leader Charlotte Fenn RAF are in attendance.

Anyone got the royal fleet and the reception?

KUL or SZB?

All credits goes to my father,before my father go,I ask my father to take some photo

Ops forget to post some photos also on the same trip.This is the flight back from Kota Kinabalu to Kuala Lumpur.13 May 2011.Taken with Sony DSC-T100.

Southern Air 747-200

DSC04732.jpg

Some interesting jet at KLIA.Jetair/Imperial Jet Canadair CL-600-2B19 Challenger 850 D-AAIJ and Jordan Aviation 737-46J JY-JAQ

DSC04733.jpg

DSC04734.jpg

Malaysia Airlines 737-4H6 9M-MMY and 9M-MMX

DSC04738.jpg

9M-MMX pushback

DSC04739.jpg

That all.:)

Hi the intresting jet is actually belonging to berjaya airs

Taken from AK5206...

Airasia Dato Pahamin Livery...

P6180261-2.jpg?t=1308580498

Red group..

P6180262-2.jpg?t=1308580815

Competitor...

TIVSAK.jpg?t=1308580623

QZ A320 taxi to Runway 14R while 2 D7 sleep..

Petro-1.jpg?t=1308579581

Iran air Take Off

P6180272-2.jpg?t=1308581030

Strategic Airline A330[VH-SSA]

P6180276-2.jpg?t=1308581235

;)

I flew in this plane with the same registration and type and flight no.

I went to Kuching on 13 of November return 16 November

There's a Turkmenistan B767 and a Hawker jet parked near the Bunga Raya complex today. There is also a nice IL-76 belonging to Trans Avia Export at the cargo apron. I saw the same IL-76 landing at LGK last Saturday but was too busy at that time to photograph it.

There was a B777F belonging to Thai Air Cargo parked at B63 yesterday afternoon. My apologies for the image quality.

thai-sky-Copy.jpg

My ride yesterday..KLM B772 'Delft Blue'. Departure from AMS was delayed for almost 2 hours because need to wait for connecting passengers.

bqp-Copy.jpg

Also, 9M-NAA was sighted parked outside AirAsia's hangar.

PK-LHY

pklhy_mw.jpg

Probably the closest we at KUL will get to see a "dreamliner" for the time being...

B-18210

b18210_mw.jpg

:drinks:

Edited by WT Liew

Nice catches there Liew. There was an Evergreen 747-100 at KUL yday, today spotted a Saudi Cargo MD-11 at the remote stand.

Liew, nice shots there with those specials. :clapping:

They sure know how to welcome your trip back from SIN. :drinks:

Haha... Thanks Chaity, btw thanks for the "sick" air dedication too. :drinks:

Nice catches there Liew. There was an Evergreen 747-100 at KUL yday, today spotted a Saudi Cargo MD-11 at the remote stand.

Thanks... seems like KUL is getting a bit busy with specials... :drinks:

9M-MXF : I see a car on Oscar Hotel - bulis ? :huh:

While spending some hours at KLIA earlier this week, I was contented with the brood of B737-800s in Malaysia Airlines' old and soon to be old new livery ... when suddenly a little movement caught my eye and I had to sprint across the entire length of the KLIA observation deck. I panted like an old tortoise ... but it was worth it.

mw-9M-MPO-2012-03-01Br-MAS-B744-Haj-TOW.jpg

It was being towed to the hangar ... but did not pass in front of the observation deck and instead went a long long way around the satellite terminal building right in front of the MASkargo terminal.

KC Sim

That is one very secretive plane. Some say the COMCO planes are linked to the Foreign Emergency Support Team (FEST) or CIA. I managed to photograph both of their B752 in Perth back in 2009:

N610G

N226G

Rumoured that a United Nations jet might arrive KUL on Wednesday (21/03/12) from Jakarta Halim.

Edited by MIR

Hi all,

N610G is the B757-200 in all white and COMCO livery ... I too have heard about its secretive background and have to date not known what that implies.

It landed in Singapore this afternoon and took off before sundown ... probably to KUL.

Will post a picture of it later ....

KC Sim

That is one very secretive plane. Some say the COMCO planes are linked to the Foreign Emergency Support Team (FEST) or CIA. I managed to photograph both of their B752 in Perth back in 2009:

N610G

N226G

Air America reborn as COMCO

Rumoured that a United Nations jet might arrive KUL on Wednesday (21/03/12) from Jakarta Halim.

Indonesia Air Force B734 (A-7305) brought the UN Sec-Gen to KUL today.

Indonesia Air Force B734 (A-7305) brought the UN Sec-Gen to KUL today.

Can anyone confirm if this is correct ? Why Indon Air Force bring him in and not UN registered planes ?