MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Hon Kit

KUL 14L in 2011

A few to share . It has been long time since 14L in use.

b-hows1200-1.jpg

afkhonkit.jpg

hz-akks1024.jpg

9m-xabs1024.jpg

9m-mkvs1024-1.jpg

xxf.jpg

jy-jaqs1024.jpg

This Jordan Aviation appear out of no wear. Operating as JAV7521. Any idea what this aircraft is doing? Mir?

Thats all to share. Thanks

Guest Safril

the smoky autobrake effect is very fascinating... nice shot!! :D

right timing!!

Any idea what this aircraft is doing? Mir?

Great photos..especially those smokey ones :good:. Nice catch of the B734, however i don't have info on it :sorry:

A few to share . It has been long time since 14L in use.

afkhonkit.jpg

Hon Kit: Very nice shots :clapping: . Is this WOW livery the newest and painted on a different aircraft?

I do miss this place, can we have the chance to come back there next June, bro? :drinks:

Nice photos there Hon Kit, good to see 14L runway picture again after sooooo looooooong absent.

FYI, I saw JY-JAQ sitting on the Military ramp at RPLL on Monday 09-05-2011. Was intrigued as to its purpose so far away from home!

Jordan Aviation regularly operates shuttles for peace keeping forces in the region. They visit Dili, Timor Leste a few times each year

Wow..nice photos especially the cuttie WWOW A320 and the old bird B767-300.. Anyway is nice to see runway 14 in use again since on last year ..Do somebody here know when the Runway 14 will be close?

Edited by Joseph Foong

763? :blink: It's B762ER actually Joseph;that's the only large aircraft that Air Zimbabwe operates.

Anyway is nice to see runway 14 in use again since on last year ..Do somebody here know when the Runway 14 will be close?

Currently runway 14 is in use due to the prevailing wind. For how long, nobody knows, but ATC prefer to use runway 32 whenever possible.

Runway 14 has been in use for the last few days, unfortunately the weather has not been good for photography.

Currently runway 14 is in use due to the prevailing wind. For how long, nobody knows, but ATC prefer to use runway 32 whenever possible.

Runway 14 has been in use for the last few days, unfortunately the weather has not been good for photography.

Oic..No wonder so many aircraft flyby with low altitude at the klang valley and Cheras Area on this few days. Anyway thanks for your info. But another questions from me is Why most of the KLIA ATC are prefer to use 32 more than 14? what's different between 2 mode of selections.

763? :blink: It's B762ER actually Joseph;that's the only large aircraft that Air Zimbabwe operates.

Oops..sorry..miss identified with the model haha..Actually most of the time is very difficult for me to know whether is 762 or 763 because both of them are almost same, but only different with the length of fuselage and capacity. Anyway I more interest in B767 series Aircraft, Although they been very old aircraft. Thanks for correct my mistake :)

Oops..sorry..miss identified with the model haha..Actually most of the time is very difficult for me to know whether is 762 or 763 because both of them are almost same, but only different with the length of fuselage and capacity. Anyway I more interest in B767 series Aircraft, Although they been very old aircraft. Thanks for correct my mistake :)

It's OK; Sometimes I'm also having the same problem as well back then;but now i managed to know the differences between both of them.

UM only operates 2 B762ER (the other one is painted in new C/S) in their entire fleet; so they have to rely on it for long range flights to KUL,PEK & LGW.

Edited by Tamizi Hj Tamby

It's OK; Sometimes I'm also having the same problem as well back then;but now i managed to know the differences between both of them.

UM only operates 2 B762ER (the other one is painted in new C/S) in their entire fleet; so they have to rely on it for long range flights to KUL,PEK & LGW.

Oic..But it seem Air Zimbabwe are not really popular, although their company has been established long time ago. Yes you are right they only got 2 wide body aircraft (B762ER) for serving long haul destinations. I think they should leased more newly aircraft and expands more destinations. Anyway thanks for sharing the info with me :lol:

Oic..But it seem Air Zimbabwe are not really popular, although their company has been established long time ago. Yes you are right they only got 2 wide body aircraft (B762ER) for serving long haul destinations. I think they should leased more newly aircraft and expands more destinations. Anyway thanks for sharing the info with me :lol:

UM is cash strapped; they were going to lease some 340's, but the deal fell thru financially, so now they've to stick with the 762's...

The COUNTRY's not that popular at the moment :lol:

Some shots from me while spotting with another KUL "uncle" last Sunday. :p

14LCIcw.jpg

Usual sight like this years ago but become rare now. :nea:

9MFFEw.jpg

FY is really growing fast. Didn't know they have FFE now. :huh:

Since Langkawi International Dialogue 2011 started Sunday in Putrajaya, 2x G550 to cheer us up. :yahoo:

5HONEw.jpg

5H-ONE for Tanzania Govt.

N888VSw.jpg

N888VS and not sure who is on board. :help:

mhw-2.jpg

Just play around with the common subject.

No prize for guessing the correct airline for this shot. :p

SO any oru member manage to shot 9M-MXD today? I believe it arrive somewhere in morning after ferry flight from Toulouse mid-night Malaysian time...