MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Luke Lim

TUDM

Hello , i was just wondering can i join TUDM as a pilot?

my parents can't afford to pay for CPL/ATPL course .... D:

my mother told me to join TUDM .... erm i need help i wanna know how to get in TUDM and is the training free in TUDM ?

and i m wearing glasses..

Edited by Luke Lim

Everything is free in Airforce.. They will provide everything to u even the underwear.. Open their website and find it out..

Hello , i was just wondering can i join TUDM as a pilot?

my parents can't afford to pay for CPL/ATPL course .... D:

my mother told me to join TUDM .... erm i need help i wanna know how to get in TUDM and is the training free in TUDM ?

and i m wearing glasses..

The RMAF does accept pilots with glasses for abinitio entry level training,perhaps you can try the RSAF (Republic of Singapore Air Force),they do accept Malaysians into their ranks.

you may not to be "fighther pilot" with glasses becouse of glasses is a problem for helmets and helmet's visors.As far as I know , air forces accepts the eyes(vision) problem with minimum level, example +1 myopic. (I missed with +1.25L/+1.75R in my eyes when I was young men years ago in Turkey)

Airforce is not mean only flighter planes, Im sure they need the pilots for any other services example transport.

But don't worry about that, nowadays micro surgery is amazing especially for eyes problems. You may get some information abut LASIK or similiar or advanced technics in Malaysia. They are not much expensive like 10 years ago. If you want to be part of air force , it would be worth. This surgeries takes just a few minutes and problems are going decrease until air forces medical minimum requirements.

Good luck and I hope we can see your message about you became an airforce cadets.

Sign in to follow this