MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Cingji

25% off For MalaysianWingers to Fly Firefly Flight Simulator

Dear all,

I have some updates for everyone in MalaysianWings. As you guys know that currently Firefly placed a flight simulator at Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang Jaya. Hence, during this one week school-break, we are offering a great deal for everyone.

FireflyPromo-1-1.jpg

1) Print screen this and print it OR save in your phone.

2) Present this to ticket counter once you arrived at LEX, Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang Jaya.

3) Enjoy 20% discount to fly our awesome simulator.

4) Be AMAZED!

We now have BOEING merchandise at our simulator. Come and have a look and get yourself one or more!

Please support us and more to come soon!

Best,

Teoh

Malaysia Airlines is like RM1000+ but this one is only RM30 wow

will definitely drop by and fly the sim..come on evryone!

:D

Malaysia Airlines is like RM1000+ but this one is only RM30 wow

You can't compare the Malaysia Airlines one to this one Zamir ..

The Malaysia Airlines one is a Full Flight Simulator

We now have BOEING merchandise at our simulator. Come and have a look and get yourself one or more!

Any discount offered for BOEING merchandise as well if we present this copy?

It's not even a simulator. I would rather call it some sort of a "flying video game". Go to LEX and you will know what i mean.

Dear Pall, this is an sincere@ effort by Firefly and LeX to give a small exposure to public about aviation. It is rather impossible to expose them to a full flight simulator bcause it will involve a lot of money. Secondly, Firefly has agreed to improve the flight sim from time to time, please don't try to ruin our effort, time and money by saying such an unwise words. We are trying our best to provide as real as possible simulation from time to time. And Malaysianwings is a platform to share aviation interest, we should complement each other tho it looks simple and looks like a video game to you. Pls, bear with us.

With the flight sim, we have 3 qualified pilots who are more than willing to guide and share their knwledge to the public, especially the young ones. As far as customer base goes, we've been recieving numbers of prominent ppl from this industry and manage to gain their support in regards of our efforts.

In any way, we still look forward to meet you at our humble simulator and maybe you could provide us some insights to improvise than rather violate our effort. Nonetheless, Firefly did a great job in their CSR.

Cheers.

Any discount offered for BOEING merchandise as well if we present this copy?

Dear Ikman,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Currently, we are working hard with our supplier to bring down the price.

We will definitely keep you posted on future price. I mean discounted price.

Come and visit us. Thanks

Best,

Cingji

Dear Pall, How are u? It is a really nice simulator for your information. I've flew the sim a number of times, it's just that they don't have the motion. Lol. The instructors there are pretty much flexible to the customers, you can learn to circuits (T/O & Landing), Basic flying skills and even to proper airways simulation. Thay have a nice classroom for the classes/briefing before you do the flying. Worth the money mate. Put aside the simulator for a moment, you'll get to learn something and experience something as low as MYR30, that's a pretty good deal for me mate. You'll never know what u're missing..

Cheers. :D

It's not even a simulator. I would rather call it some sort of a "flying video game". Go to LEX and you will know what i mean.

Dear Pall,

Good day

Thank you very much for your reply, I appreciate it a lot.

We are well-aware that our simulator is really not that compatible compared to any advance simulator out there, and in fact some hardcore simmer has it at home.

Lets look at another perspective, seeing kids having their great time and enjoyed the thrill of virtual flying eventually gives us a satisfaction that indeed this simulator has provided them a rough idea of flying. We have that everyday and so far we are getting a very satisfying feedback from our customers.

If the real simulator really cost RM500-RM1000, isnt that a good alternative to try out something more simpler?

We never deny that this is a "video-game" look alike simulator, but put in another hand, real simulator also using the same platfrom BUT they installed some advance hardware to make it more real as a whole. We are trying to improve from time to time, please bear with us rather than commenting such an unwise comment here.

We hope to see you and lets arrange a meeting and you can share with us how to make it more 'real'.

I can be reached by cingji90@yahoo.com OR 016-3865433. Feel free to call me

Aviation is an industry that complementing each other, thats what I think.

Anyways, pleasent weekend everyone!

Best,

Cingji

Cingji,

Mind listing out the Boeing merchandise you have over there?

Sign in to follow this