MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
zeqa

Brunei International Airport

The photos are crisp.

what mean?

Mizi, yes, Jerudong park is back in "active" for older phase with some "newly" added games like the ferry wheels and a newly built entrance, as per shown in photo.

Alif, entrance fees had been implement for years. IIRC non-residence B$20(A). others can't remember. will post up the photo of the rates later tonight. :)

what mean?

Mizi, yes, Jerudong park is back in "active" for older phase with some "newly" added games like the ferry wheels and a newly built entrance, as per shown in photo.

Alif, entrance fees had been implement for years. IIRC non-residence B$20(A). others can't remember. will post up the photo of the rates later tonight. :)

Crisp = clear, sharp.

Probably back in 1996 kids were accorded free entrance. Have to check again later. :)

Crisp = clear, sharp.

Probably back in 1996 kids were accorded free entrance. Have to check again later. :)

indeed, last time it's F.O.C. for every visitor. unlimited access to all the game without charges. :D

of course, before the "incident" happen. soon after that Jerudong is on downhill until only recent.

some more updates.

*off topic*
the rate for Jerudong park. :)

DSC_4414_zpsdbb8cf7e.jpg

continue our journey. a visit to local airport is another must!
welcome to Brunei Darussalam International Airport. aka Dubai airport. don't it looks like? :D

PhotoDec1413018PM_zps353f65b5.jpg

PhotoDec1413027PM_zps63906aa2.jpg

DSC_4492_zpsd1aec310.jpg

DSC_4494_zpsb51a5571.jpg

pay your parking fees here.

DSC_4495_zpsd5b4b2ce.jpg

from the car park, use this escalator to departure level.

DSC_4458_zps13d0b068.jpg

Departure Hall

Island B, C & D

DSC_4460_zpsdfa40579.jpg

DSC_4462_zps7884b6e9.jpg

DSC_4464_zps18fe5e7a.jpg

i bet the staff for this particular counter do need apply some banana boat and sunglass. 8)
DSC_4465_zpsdb32fa54.jpg

Anjung Saujana
DSC_4477_zps9716cdc8.jpg

towards the older part of the terminal, for the departure gate.

DSC_4475_zpsb4f56b96.jpg

DSC_4482_zpsaaeb1540.jpg

the temporary map

DSC_4486_zps6a8a5ab1.jpg

to conclude the trip, another must visit when you in Brunei.

DSC_4449_zpsa1bd3ab8.jpg

:drinks:

Edited by Samuel Chy

you know- I use a taxi from Airport to Kuala Belait- $150 BND ! It was 3 am as our flight was delayed from Dubai..

@.@ is't due to the midnight surcharged? normal rate around how much? it's about nearly 90km right?

btw, i'm so curious about the arrival level. is't all pick ups from arrival hall is compulsory to enter the car park? as i notice there is no other road to the arrival hall.

^^It's a standard rate to Kuala Belait. If its around Bandar- it would be 50$ standard. No matter where in Bandar. I did have a conversation with the taxi driver- he said to me only 30 registered taxi for the whole of Brunei. He's an ex retired army.

I'm not too sure on the arrival. - But the parking rate at there is double if you park VIP style in front of the arrival

SV choong,

no it was taken by the prince himself. hehe.. it was on his insatgram.

Oh thought it was you as I didn't see it quoting an external source :p

Was the prince on the Royal 762? The entourage is just quite amazing every time the Royal family go on a tour...

Oh thought it was you as I didn't see it quoting an external source :p

Was the prince on the Royal 762? The entourage is just quite amazing every time the Royal family go on a tour...

haha. It was on the 747- They came back from their umrah trip it seems. Yes- Their entourage sometimes especially during special occasion- I see cars have not been seen normally on Brunei roads.Like the American GMC Van. Like you see the one for US president secret service. LOL...

I just found out that plane is the ex United airlines plane that went to BSB hanger in 2007. it was refurbished & painted for some UK airline but it didn't go as planned (Company went bust)

I didn't know Brunei recycling company have such skills to scrap a plane..

scrap is always easier to built/maintain. :D

Makes me wonder-

Why Thai , Garuda & Philippines airlines stop landing in Brunei? I recall they used to land in Brunei.

Makes me wonder-

Why Thai , Garuda & Philippines airlines stop landing in Brunei? I recall they used to land in Brunei.

Apart from Brunei, PAL, Thai and Garuda also used to fly to BKI and KCH back in early 90s. Now no more. BTW, that ABC 747, looks like Antonov when seen in split seconds. :D

Edited by Alif A. F.

Apart from Brunei, PAL, Thai and Garuda also used to fly to BKI and KCH back in early 90s. Now no more. BTW, that ABC 747, looks like Antonov when seen in split seconds. :D

Now the red army connects BKI with CGK and DPS in Indonesia, and also BKI with MNL and CEB in the Philippines.