MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Johan Z

Hottest flight attendants revealed

Hottest flight attendants revealed

A NEW survey reveals Virgin Atlantic has the most attractive flight attendants with 53 percent of those surveyed picking Virgin's "red hotties.

According to the survey of 1000 people by the Business Travel and Meetings Show (BTMS), Virgin Atlantic scooped the pool for the most attractive cabin crew.

Businesstraveler.com reported the survey results and noted Singapore Airlines' cabin crew received 18 percent of votes for the top spot, while 12 percent gave Etihad's the thumbs up.

Emirates' staff came in fourth with 11 per cent, followed by Aer Lingus with six per cent.

Top 10 most attractive airline cabin crew:

1. Virgin Atlantic

2. Singapore Airlines

3. Etihad

4. Emirates

5. Aer Lingus

6. Lufthansa

7. Cathay Pacific

8. TAP

9. KLM

10. Iberia

http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/virgin-has-the-hottest-hosties/story-e6frfq80-1226003439339

You will see AK if it is Top 10 hottest airline pilot.

There are lots of good looking lady FO & Capt in AK :good:

Edited by Li Ren

Is this survey was Europe-based, it would be hard for MH to make it on the top as MH only fly to 6 European destinations.

Edited by Johan Z

Alamak! Where's "Malaysian Hospitality" ? :rofl:

still not friendly enough....:pardon:

Edited by Kamalludin

You will see AK if it is Top 10 hottest airline pilot.

There are lots of good looking lady FO & Capt in AK :good:

Yes Li Ren, agree...

Cabin crew are there for safety reason.

If you want to see a sex worker, go visit a brothel.

TRUE........

However, in reality cabin crew is one of the tools of marketing strategy.

I have seen "WORLD BEST CABIN STAFF AWARD" but yet to see "WORLD SAFEST CABIN STAFF AWARD" ........ why is that so? ......

If I were to pay mega bucks to fly as a pax, I would not expect to see a 55 yrs old nanny, 45-45-45 vital stat, wearing tooth braces serving my caviar and vodka, would you? .......... :rolleyes:

:hi:

TRUE........

However, in reality cabin crew is one of the tools of marketing strategy.

I have seen "WORLD BEST CABIN STAFF AWARD" but yet to see "WORLD SAFEST CABIN STAFF AWARD" ........ why is that so? ......

If I were to pay mega bucks to fly as a pax, I would not expect to see a 55 yrs old nanny, 45-45-45 vital stat, wearing tooth braces serving my caviar and vodka, would you? .......... :rolleyes:

There's more to a cabin crew than just looks. How would you like a young stewardess with a bad attitude? What about a sexy stewardess who treats you like crap? If one cabin crew is 55 years old but treats you like a king, would you be repulsed?

Thank you Captain

Let's not get into the details shall we?

Where's Hooter's?

There's more to a cabin crew than just looks. How would you like a young stewardess with a bad attitude? What about a sexy stewardess who treats you like crap? If one cabin crew is 55 years old but treats you like a king, would you be repulsed?

Certainly look is the 1st impression ....... would not want to go into details ........ personal preferance I guess ......... :rolleyes:

I will certainly go for the look and sex appeal ........ if you choose the nanny ......... be my guest ..... :yahoo:

Edited by Lock SH

Virgin's ladies look quite striking from far but up close they are just plain English girls.

SQ? I think europeans find anything exotic quite good looking. I know a girl here in Zurich who everyone thinks is really hot but in KL she is to me only average. SQ maybe above average but if they allow them to look less like each other they would be even better.

Austrian Airlines get my vote.

I don't mind if MH is not included in the list as MH crews are not considered as marketing icon as our southern neighbour does. MH is known for the hospitality, from ground, up in the air and back to the ground.

'hanya jauhari yang mengenal manikam'. And MH crews has its own persona.......

Given man is generally physically stronger than woman. From safety perspective, airline employing female cc is compromising pax safety.