MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Ignatius

Jandakot Perth YPJT - 2011 edition

It's 2011, and what better way to start off the new thread by showing you some of the rare birds still flying on this part of the world. Taken on Australia Day, as BP proudly sponsored an airshow that lasted from 330pm right up until 750pm just before the great firework went off!. I was off course more interested in the aircraft rather than the show itself. Here they are, not all of them just a few, but it made my day as it is my first time shooting them up close.

Three Boeing E75 Bi-planes

1280edDSC_3218.jpg

1024edDSC_3097.jpg

1024edDSC_3198.jpg

Beech D18S nicknamed Dinky Di

1024edDSC_3215.jpg

Texan AT-6

1024edDSC_3236.jpg

The usual Tiger Moth

1024edDSC_3255.jpg

Fantastic shots, Iggy. Whoa..airside someone :good: Very rare to see the Boeing Stearman '996'..i've never seen it out from Panama Jacks Hangar before. I miss spotting at Jandakot :)

Abandoned since February, not surprised this thread is collecting heaps of dust and stashed on the 3rd page already. Just to dust bust the thread.. presenting you the newest addition to the Western Australia Police Air Wing Support Unit Eurocopter AS365N3 - Dauphin 2. Still without markings and such. Just playing lucky that it went on test flight today for the press I think as they are tv reporters on one side of the fence, and reporters on my end.. :blink:

Waiting for clearance

1024edDSC_6455.jpg

Airborne

1024edDSC_6477.jpg

Enjoy...

Sign in to follow this