MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

Perth - The World's Most Isolated City v4.0 2011 Edition

Don't have to see see, just come, I need you to cover me hahahaha.. :drinks:

Don't have to see see, just come, I need you to cover me hahahaha.. :drinks:

Alright..I'll be there for the next Pearce Air Show B) Oh..btw, there's a 'kampung' event in Mundijong tomorrow:

Chippi Fly-in 2012

haha... lazy bro.. rain predicted also

Does anyone have any details of the flight times of Clinton & Panetta's aircraft on Tues? I do hope they'll arrive in Perth and not Pearce, especially the E-4B!

Edited by RoyRX

From the West Australian :

Some of the US's top military staff will attend the talks, so the US Air Force will send one of its four E-4B 747 Jumbo Jet Command and Control planes to Perth.

The modified Boeing 747-200 is a high-tech, highly survivable communications centre used to direct US forces, execute war orders and co-ordinate civil authority activities. It will arrive in Perth on Tuesday and leave on Thursday.

Mrs Clinton is expected to fly in on Tuesday aboard a C-32, the military version of the Boeing 757 passenger jet. Mr Panetta and America's most senior military officer, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Martin Dempsey, will arrive on a C-40, a modified Boeing 737, as will US Pacific Command chief Admiral Samuel Locklear.

http://au.news.yahoo...tt-for-hillary/

I guess C-40B 'Mango55' will be arriving today. C-17 'RCH373' just arrived from DRW a few hours ago.

Edited by MIR

G'day Mir,

any info of the arrivals on Tues, or at least which part of the day they'll come in?

Cheers!

From the West Australian :

http://au.news.yahoo...tt-for-hillary/

I guess C-40B 'Mango55' will be arriving today. C-17 'RCH373' just arrived from DRW a few hours ago.

Edited by RoyRX

G'day Mir,

any info of the arrivals on Tues, or at least which part of the day they'll come in?

Cheers!

Sorry mate, I have no info on the timings. I'll post it here if I get any updates :)

USAF's E-4B Airborne Command Post arrives into Perth with US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta onboard for the annual Ausmin talks with Australian officials.

E4brx8.jpg

Edited by RoyRX