MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Cire

Low flying jets

flee, actually I know the date of depatures of that 2 MD-11F earlier on.. but I didn't know you guys want to spot that aircraft.

I will try to get the departure schedule for the another 2 MD-11...

flee, actually I know the date of depatures of that 2 MD-11F earlier on.. but I didn't know you guys want to spot that aircraft.

I will try to get the departure schedule for the another 2 MD-11...

I think SZB spotters would wanna spot anything that's not an orange ATR-72 :p Besides, I'm sure we all would like to gibe the MD-11's one final sending off. Hope to hear from you regarding the departure schedule for the other 2 MD-11's. Cheers!

Heyz guys... xD~

3rd MD-11F is doing Taxi check on this Friday and departing on this SATURDAY at 9am...

Time might vary depending on DCA clearance.

the 4th one will depart on 24th this month. waiting for engine to arrive.

Transmile MD11 departure changed to Monday 9am... taxi check will still remain the same tomorrow.

TQ

I managed to "catch" to watch the flying MD11 just now..black fumes streaking from its twin engines as it make altitude.. Noisy as ever..but pretty sleek looking bird. tks HanX.

I managed to "catch" to watch the flying MD11 just now..black fumes streaking from its twin engines as it make altitude.. Noisy as ever..but pretty sleek looking bird. tks HanX.

MD 11 has THREE engines

eh..? Tks for the correction.. But what aircraft that flown from Subang airport approx. 9.25am Saturday? It has Transmile livery .. Could be the MD80..

eh..? Tks for the correction.. But what aircraft that flown from Subang airport approx. 9.25am Saturday? It has Transmile livery .. Could be the MD80..

Where are the twin engines? I'm quite sure you're looking from the bottom, so your MD80 should be the B727, because the 3rd engine may not be visible. If you're sure about the Transmile logo, your only option is the B732, B727 and MD-11.

The MD-11 is not a noisy nor smoky airliner. If you are positive about the Transmile livery, then it is most likely to be a B727-200F since this is their most regular aircraft at SZB!

yup, its transmile livery ...all white except for the tail section with a red livery over it.. However, as the aircraft climbs out to altitude, there's 2 vague thin black fume emitted from its twin (which I could only see) engines..

It climbs out from Subang airport direction towards South..

Cire, what you saw this morning probably is TRANSMILE 727-200... Is there any logo on the tail??

Sorry forgotten to update you guys... MD11 departing tomorrow 10am... changed schedule for few times due to paperwork and DCA clearance.

Because its still consider as Malaysia asset.

For your information..

Transmile 737-200 all are in white color

Transmile 727-200 white body, red color tail with Transmile Logo on it.

Transmile MD-11 white body with red color tail without Transmile logo

And there is 1 Transmile 727-200 with DHL livery based in MANILA...

Edited by HanX

Cire, what you saw this morning probably is TRANSMILE 727-200... Is there any logo on the tail??

Sorry forgotten to update you guys... MD11 departing tomorrow 10am... changed schedule for few times due to paperwork and DCA clearance.

Because its still consider as Malaysia asset.

For your information..

Transmile 737-200 all are in white color

Transmile 727-200 white body, red color tail with Transmile Logo on it.

Transmile MD-11 white body with red color tail without Transmile logo

And there is 1 Transmile 727-200 with DHL livery based in MANILA...

Yes, there's logo on the tail but very vague as it was hazy that morning.. I guess it was a B727-200 afterall... tks guys.