MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Sanjay Thaker

Finally got my say in the papers...

Hey guys...i wrote an opinion article to THE STAR last week in reply to an article posted by some guy from sunway who made some false claims bout MAS..and hey..my article was published in today;s newspaper..its at PAGE 23 - THE STAR (02/02/2006) STILL WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN MAS. To all of you in MW.com thank you for being behind MAS all the time...and hey i juz needed to do what we're supposed to do..defend our national carrier when someone says something bad bout it...lol..take care....by the way these are the links to the online site for those of you who dont buy The Star...

The article sent in by Hendrik, SUNWAY on the 27th Jan. 2006 : Stop Slugging the Flyer, MAS

The article sent in by me, SANJAY THAKER on the 2nd Feb. 2006 : STILL WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN MAS

thanx for viewing guys...

I applaud your opinion Sanjay! good that you have set the article straight for the readers out there, and to stop the public from misinformation. Mas is going through a hard enough time right now, and i feel that as malaysians, we are the ones that need to be supporting our airline, not voicing false claims like the other dude from sunway.

but great article there sanjay, and i love the title! good work!

nice bro at least u can pijak(shut) HendirkIPB Image

glad some1 stil support MAS :)

p.s most ppl love to krap when there is price hike, super big loses and etc there are such ppl outside u know IPB Image

Edited by Abel.E

Hendriks did make some sense though.....Take from public funds, then take again if not enough.

What happenned to getting some money back from the people who got it into their own pockets before?

Read your letter, and if I don't know any better I would have said you're someone familiar with engineering + business operations. People like to critcize without having the proper knowledge and understanding. Not saying they don't have the right to criticise, but these kind of people always forget that there are two sides to a story. I was with KTM once, and have grown to understand the various limitations that result in the unsatisfactory rail service as perceived by most people. It simply makes your blood boil when people criticise and criticise without understanding your limitation as fellow human being.

Syabas Sanjay!

good work sanjay

I can't beleive someone in Sunway post that kind of article. that Hendrik sure got a lot oo...... I don't know what to say, at least you make him eat his word.

Azuddin

Way to go Sanjay,

Thats a very good response to the first letter.

Having personally had some trouble recently with services from MAS ground crew, I was actually about to change carriers... But their inflight services and crew are just as good (if not better) than the other regional airlines. The journey back from HKG was just great, with nothing to complain about (as most of the flights i take on MAS)....

I did write a complaint letter to them, but got no response. I am going to leave that incident as a "bad day", and will definitely keep on flying with MAS for the time being.

Cheers, and thanks for sharing that letter with us.

kelvin

Guest Fendy

people like that wan lar.

the more money they have to fork out, the more they complain.

human nature.

with regards to Hendrik's letter,

what the fudge was he talking about the survey with MH, AF and NZ? even if there was such one, AF on a good day is pretty good especially in its premium classes and NZ's inflight service is supposed to be fantastic ala MH.....and how he was obviously 'kutuk-ing' Skytrax as a non-authoritative survey......this is a classic case of a person with his arse and brains juxtaposed

as much as MH is crumbling in the management arena, they are still fabulous in the skies and leave it to the naysayers to overlook that

Edited by Jamie H

Thank you guys for ur fantastic response and support...its really nice to know how supportive you guys are....well i was kinda annoyed bout the survey comment too....coz you see..the award was for the Best NEW Business Class Cabin in 2005 ...and considering SQ and CX DID NOT introduce their new business class seats in 2005 but instead did so in 2004....they dont qualify for the award..so whats the deal bout condemning the award and survey?? well..i wrote that part of it in my letter too but the editor of the newspaper did not publish that..i think coz it was too controversial kinda thing...hmm these ppl have no idea what they're talking bout sometimes..

Guys,

don;t you think that increasing fares isnt fair to the Malaysian tax payers if increment is due to MAS's ,mismanagement? After all, had already once tax money has been used to bail MAS out. (remember the shares bought at original price?TR times). How many times shall the Malaysian tax money be used?

Thank you guys for ur fantastic response and support...its really nice to know how supportive you guys are....well i was kinda annoyed bout the survey comment too....coz you see..the award was for the Best NEW Business Class Cabin in 2005 ...and considering SQ and CX DID NOT introduce their new business class seats in 2005 but instead did so in 2004....they dont qualify for the award..so whats the deal bout condemning the award and survey?? well..i wrote that part of it in my letter too but the editor of the newspaper did not publish that..i think coz it was too controversial kinda thing...hmm these ppl have no idea what they're talking bout sometimes..

Sanjay, do you mind posting the original version here? :)

i am trying to do that...juz hang in there..bt anyway..the only difference is the exclusion of my remark over the awards..everything else is juz the same..anyway..i am working on getting it up on here...

Sign in to follow this