MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Truie Pham

Tan Son Nhat - Sai Gon airport pictures

They were out of service years before, due to lack of replace instruments and aged... VNAF retired those Mi24, and renew Huey for special roles like flying hospital, SAR, patrols... And approximately hundred left in SGN after 1975, still in good condition if changed the engines. The U.S. Government has signed a agreement releasing non lethal weapons for Vietnam military recently.

They were out of service years before, due to lack of replace instruments and aged... VNAF retired those Mi24, and renew Huey for special roles like flying hospital, SAR, patrols... And approximately hundred left in SGN after 1975, still in good condition if changed the engines. The U.S. Government has signed a agreement releasing non lethal weapons for Vietnam military recently.

Wow!!...hundreds of hueys......i hope one day all of them will perform a special flyby...this will b a sight to beholdyahoo.gif

Do u know if the agreement includes new engines n spare parts for the Hueys

Kanehoshi,

Guess 1st time visitor ?

How long before this ATC tower decommisioned and new one will be active ?

Nice kanehoshi! :good:

Make sure you catch all the B744s that come in as they are being retired very quickly as airlines get their new B77Ws.

Nice shot of the UA 744; was it a charter or heavily delayed flight, or did you wake-up again very early ? :huh:

Nice shot of the UA 744; was it a charter or heavily delayed flight, or did you wake-up again very early ? :huh:

Uncle,

UA heavily was 2 times push back 2 times back to base because flap trouble.

Finally, take off at 9H05 AM after 3 hours delay.

@ flee: I will .......... :drinks:

Kanehoshi,

What's that on top on CX tail; birdstrike ?

Duy,

Nice and razorsharp pictures !!! Like the MD90 a lot :pardon:

Duy,

Great set of pictures of the GAF A310 !!! :drinks:

Hope the guys in the middle picture won't construct the wall too high... :blink: :nea:

Just Wondering. Does VN have any additional A332's on order? I think there are 2 factory fresh A332's waiting in Toulouse to be delivered to VN soon, REG: VN-A379 & VN-A381, anymore? I'm pretty sure VN have never announced a new AIRUS A332 order, perhaps these are on lease?

Also it's kinda strange that they skipped the VN-A380!!!

VN-A379 is now delivered, just saw her in MEL today, operating VN781/780: Hope the inside looks good too!

Hi Soorox, I didn't know you live in Melbourne otherwise we could go spotting in MEL last week. I've tried one day going around MEL perimeter but the results are bad because of heat and backlit issue. I'm now at SYD and hope the weather to remain dry and sunny.

Hi Soorox, I didn't know you live in Melbourne otherwise we could go spotting in MEL last week. I've tried one day going around MEL perimeter but the results are bad because of heat and backlit issue. I'm now at SYD and hope the weather to remain dry and sunny.

Yeah, I live in Melbourne! But spotting not very interesting, as other places around the world. A lot of Kangaroos, Tigers, Orange stars and Virgins :( The weather can be okay sometimes, sometimes I have the same problem as you, but i normally do some spotting in the morning, thats where most of the action is ;) not as bad as in the afternoon.